Attention: C2M, A4D, EWA, NeverBlue and Other Good Networks

Attention : Women of Wickedfire :girl:

It's been more than 2 years since I started doing Online Dating.
I got to taste vagina and actually made the sex right away.
Then I went to prison and left the OD world for 2 years (my bad).

I need to start with just a few females until I have a bigger penis.

I've been a masterbator since 1999.

I'm legit, just try me. :love-smiley-013:

Reactions: cryptix

The Above statement is TROLOLOLOLOLOL MAN x 1000

^^ OMG I Just peed my pants, a lil bit. You sir are a comedian and gentleman. For that I shall award you some REP!

CHEERIO!!

OP

My Conclusion:
Fill out the application like the rest of us, ya prick. Everyone must endure the DREADED PHONE INTERVIEW.....booooogity boooogity!!

So, tell the douche bag whoever wrote this piece of shit thread to prepare to take some phone calls for you so he can answer the ninja questions perfectly, without fail.

---OR----

Your computer will be infected with SEO Spiders 1 and 2 on the GooGulls interwebz

Thanks Smaxor, will call tomorrow.

@Moxie: dude I almost crap my pants reading that lol. There're some truth in those lines. :cool:

Yep Cryptix, I've been there on the phone in the past, I just wanted to post my resume so they know a bit 'bout me... but I don't really know how I'll answer those Ninja questions from Steve.

good thread man, make another one, but make it for clickbank, CX and XM offers, and Elite Clicks Media if you want to make real money.

Moxie FTW! +rep. This ad should go over big at POF or as a profile on OKStupid.

wait... so you're too lazy to sign up to networks... but you are going to work? fuck... i thought i was lazy.. but that is beyond lazy

wait... so you're too lazy to sign up to networks... but you are going to work? fuck... i thought i was lazy.. but that is beyond lazy

in fact his post actually has a solid idea to make a service for all lazy affiliates to submit one application to all affiliates companies at once :D Like a xrumer affiliate application service :D

i see that... but the problem is do you really want lazy affiliates doing 50 dollars a day in rev? wasting AM's times all day?

edit: not saying op will do 50 a day.. but im just generalizing

Hey bro, I appreciate your ambition, but you may wish to wait a few months until applying to Convert 2 Media. We take a pretty aggressive approach where we can dedicate our full attention to affiliates that are currently running volume (or know how too). We're definitely not a network centered around newbies.

Feel free to PM me when you get stuff up and going.

good luck on your endeavors good sir.. you can always hit me up on skype or aim if you need any help.. pm me for details.. God bless!