Attention: C2M, A4D, EWA, NeverBlue and Other Good Networks

Thanks everyone,

@jasonbrown225: yeah I know C2M pays close attention to affiliates, that's why I wanted in. But I also know you're busy guys, that's why I wrote on the OP I just needed to join a few networks for now.

@mindcryme, tacox, ConduciveMedia: Sure, will give you a try soon. I've been already approved in A4D and waiting for Neverblue. Will join one more, and the others later on as I can escalate. Thanks

@the others: If I was that lazy, I wouldn't be alive by now. I can work 14 hours with no break since I was 15. I just wanted to post here, since I've never posted anything, and maybe wanted to be a bit social, so others know me a bit. All publicity is good, there's not bad publicity and you know that ;)

This thread was unnecessary.

Accepting-three-3-new-affiliates-Approve-25-a-day.jpg

All publicity is good, there's not bad publicity and you know that ;)

lol - sure there is. Like when you make a fool of yourself, and everyone reads it. Then you are known publically as ... you guessed it ... a dumb ass.

Pretty sure that is bad publicity :hi:

This post is akin to sending someone an email in response to a job ad and asking them to contact you for your resume. You start off looking lazy and disrespectful of the interviewers time.

Attention : Women of Wickedfire :girl:

It's been more than 2 years since I started doing Online Dating.
I got to taste vagina and actually made the sex right away.
Then I went to prison and left the OD world for 2 years (my bad).

I need to start with just a few females until I have a bigger penis.

I've been a masterbator since 1999.

I'm legit, just try me. :love-smiley-013:

even i have bigger penis..kidding.....