Any Facebook PPC Ballers here?

How many $ you spend in Facebook PPC everyday (on average) ?

• Less than $100

Votes: 309 41.3%
  • $100-500

Votes: 106 14.2%
  • $500-1000

Votes: 49 6.6%
  • $1000-2000

Votes: 32 4.3%
  • $2K-5K

Votes: 38 5.1%
  • $5K-10K

Votes: 15 2.0%
  • $10K-25K

Votes: 14 1.9%
  • $25K-50K

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • Infinity

Votes: 135 18.0%

• Total voters

dude this thread is fucking ridiculous, do you need conformation for yourself that people are spending and making money on FB?
Why don't you run something instead of making stupid threads like this.

15nrpr8.gif

how about increasing the campaign budget yet the spending stays at what it was originally set at. (not maxing out my daily limit either)

probably could move it over to a new campaign, however putting ads up for review again is not something i want to do.

Option 2: $100-500

I want to spend more, but Facebook is making it very difficult.

Yea, I know, and I'm having the same problems as you are.

how about increasing the campaign budget yet the spending stays at what it was originally set at. (not maxing out my daily limit either)

probably could move it over to a new campaign, however putting ads up for review again is not something i want to do.

Thanks for your input. I created this thread so that peeps who play it big time on facebook could share some insight on how to survive at higher volume....

But like most threads, this thread too has worthless responses with nothing helpful to add...

But like most threads, this thread too has worthless responses with nothing helpful to add...

More like this poll is a worthless waste of time. Did you not see what a trainwreck the "how much do you spend per day" thread was? How is this stupid thread any different? What if everyone responded that they spend $10K per day? How does that help you? And even if all of us spent that a day, why would anyone want to share how they got there etc? I can guarantee that 90% of the ballers on FB got there on their own, and didn't create stupid threads like this.

I want to spend more, but Facebook is making it very difficult.

Dude, have you never used FB? They don't want your money.

Random ad disapprovals
Credit card rejections
Artificial price floor increases
Not to mention, their bullshit artificial daily budget. I still haven't gotten past the $50 a day budget they put on me eventhough I set my own budget to be $65/day. It seems like they cut me off around $49.