AFFILIATES BEING SUBPOENAED BY ILLINOIS ATTORNEY GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you like your face on a penis enlargement campaign without your consent?

Already is. BAHAH

<lightbulb ON>

In fact, it's so big now I'm starting a new niche.. penis DE-enlargement options, for people just hung so well it gets in the way of walking, jogging, etc. People will love to brag with this product to their friends "Yeah I had to try that penis DE-enlargement product on the web"... great pickup lines for the bar scene, too.

Thanks for giving me this idea. +rep

What I'm curious about is where is the starter of this thread getting his information from?

So the consensus pretty much comes to...If you're running flogs don't use Oprah in the flog to stay on the safe side?

Otherwise, if you use flogs, you're probably safe as long as you have disclaimers saying everything is bullshit...?

What I'm curious about is where is the starter of this thread getting his information from?

So the consensus pretty much comes to...If you're running flogs don't use Oprah in the flog to stay on the safe side?

Otherwise, if you use flogs, you're probably safe as long as you have disclaimers saying everything is bullshit...?

True that, seems to be some attention seeker making up some shit.

</sarcasm>

I know he's a board Admin.

He still doesn't say where he got his information from though.

Ummm NO, pretty much the consensus is that if you are breaking laws and yes internet marketing follows the same types of laws as the offline marketing and advertising world does then your going to get ass raped.

Its so extremely easy to forget that since your in the comfort of your home behind a computer and servers that you are not responsible for the actions of your business.

Simply fact of the matter is that if you start using down right deceptive marketing and advertising and you push enough numbers and make a little splash in the ocean someone will eventually notice and come after your ass.

Ummm NO, pretty much the consensus is that if you are breaking laws and yes internet marketing follows the same types of laws as the offline marketing and advertising world does then your going to get ass raped.

Its so extremely easy to forget that since your in the comfort of your home behind a computer and servers that you are not responsible for the actions of your business.

Simply fact of the matter is that if you start using down right deceptive marketing and advertising and you push enough numbers and make a little splash in the ocean someone will eventually notice and come after your ass.

This.

questioned about subpoenas, if the other party is unable to subpoena you how long will they continue to try?

From my understanding if your never get subpoenaed by law there is no way to prove you even know someone is taking action against you. So if we all move into bunkers and never answer the door what would be there next step or do they just eventually say fuck it and move on ?

Fuck Oprah! She used her "brand" to push BO and look where that got us.

She practically sucked his cock on national television i lost all respect for her. she even purchase a multimillion dollar house to live near him lol WTF >?

Status
Not open for further replies.