Advertising Worth $350 from Facebook (Free Monies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish all the damn coupon accounts would get dried up because the click prices are through the roof at the moment. Hopefully we can have a long stretch after this of no coupon money polluting the system.

Are these coupons good for only one use in total, or one use per account?

Does FB have prepaid account like Adwords or a stupid system like YSM?

How does the CPC compare to Adwords?

They allow direct linking?

Any approval problems with weight loss offers?

(thanks - sorry for so many questions)

I tried the coupons (all worked) 3-4 days ago.. on my primary FB account all is good, my newest company account was disabled.. I assume it's because people abused them..

Damm they barely allow any good offers..

And they wonder why the company is bleeding cash

I guess too many dumb fuckers started spamming this with VCC's and what not, so they pulled the plug.

And I've been waiting more than 12hours for ads to get approved and bid prices have been through the roof..

So I guess it's a good thing they've removed these now.

Fuck! Facebook refuses to accept my fucking credit cards. I know 1000% for sure that I am entering the exact correct numbers, but it keeps telling me "Please enter a valid CSC code". Yes...I have quadruple-checked that my CSC / CVC code are the right ones for these cards.

This really pisses me off. :angryfire: Anyone else having problems with this?

The coupons are still sitting in my Funding account, but I can't start advertising until stupid FB has realized that I'm actually entering valid card and CSC numbers.

Looks like I gotta contact their support...

Fuck! Facebook refuses to accept my fucking credit cards. I know 1000% for sure that I am entering the exact correct numbers, but it keeps telling me "Please enter a valid CSC code". Yes...I have quadruple-checked that my CSC / CVC code are the right ones for these cards.

This really pisses me off. :angryfire: Anyone else having problems with this?

The coupons are still sitting in my Funding account, but I can't start advertising until stupid FB has realized that I'm actually entering valid card and CSC numbers.

Looks like I gotta contact their support...

I've had this same problem except they're telling me my billing address isn't correct. When I talked to my rep they told me they don't allow a card to be registered to more than one account. I still haven't paid that outstanding balance after being in touch with more than 1 rep. Oh well, I'm not complaining. lol

That's strange. I think I am using the same credit card for both of my facebook accounts. I could be mistaken though.

Got my first sale after about 24 hours.
Facebook's ad manager team has been great too.

Thanks, mad props to charlie.simm my knee grow.
:)

Got my brand new a/c banned...coz of these $325 vouchers..Oh well ...Worked well for a day!

Thanks a lot. All of them worked. Hopefully I won't get my account banned for using the Visa coupon again.

When you get banned.. does it ban all your accounts or just the one?

of course, you should not let them know your using multiple accounts. Play safe and eliminate other factors that would associate you with your multiple accounts.

hth

Status
Not open for further replies.