Advertising Worth $350 from Facebook (Free Monies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few people that work for the Facebook ads team that are members here. Perhaps they red flagged the coupon codes. If you were to use any codes I think you would be fine with the Visa App. Keep in mind that if you read the fine print the Visa app facebook ad credits are to be used for promoting a small business.. hint, get creative.

Exactly the same has happened to me. I have an aged account, so I created a fresh one for the ads.

They fuckin approved one of my Ads first, then next time I go to log in, my account was disabled.

fukfukfukfukfukkinfukkkkkk

The icing on the cake is that they've also closed the advertising account on my main, proper account. I've contacted them but no reply so far.

Muthafuck, owned by Facebook.:boid:

any ideas?

PS

Yea...what he said.

shitty...that's why after creating a new account and entering the codes...i decided to delete the account and didnt try it. phew...sorry bout ur account though. did you use the same credit card info?

I've had my account up for a two days and no ban yet. I do own another facebook account that I use for my main campaigning with my same CC#. I got 2 different type of ads accepted also, pretty quick too after I got my first one disapproved. I only did the coupons, I didn't do the VISA because last time I did the visa(my FIRST facebook account), I got banned for using it because I didn't use the Visa coupon correctly? Apparently you have to have a legit business or something.

So maybe if you just create a new account and use the coupons and NOT the visa coupon. It's working for me so far.

1) I signed up and added all the coupon codes. I have $350.00 advertising credits.

2) I went thru the process to submit (place) my ad.

3) The final step prechecks my credit card to charge and asks me for a coupon code I would like to redeem. When I type in the code, it says invalid.

my question is

how do I activate my advertising credits to use as my payment option and not charge my credit card

thanks to all

1) I signed up and added all the coupon codes. I have $350.00 advertising credits.

2) I went thru the process to submit (place) my ad.

3) The final step prechecks my credit card to charge and asks me for a coupon code I would like to redeem. When I type in the code, it says invalid.

my question is

how do I activate my advertising credits to use as my payment option and not charge my credit card

thanks to all

Not possible. You have to enter a valid credit/debit card to create an ad.

Not possible. You have to enter a valid credit/debit card to create an ad.

It is possible.

1) I signed up and added the coupon codes
2) I verified my card.

Attachments

• adv-credit.jpg
    adv-credit.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 19
  • precheck.jpg
    precheck.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 18
most of these expire on 01/30/2009 - does that mean I have to spend it before that date?

I figured the expiration only matters in regards to when I enter the coupon codes, but I'm still seeing those expiration dates in my funding sources screen.

most of these expire on 01/30/2009 - does that mean I have to spend it before that date?

I figured the expiration only matters in regards to when I enter the coupon codes, but I'm still seeing those expiration dates in my funding sources screen.

The credit will also expire on the expiration date; so you have to use it before that date.

Status
Not open for further replies.