AdAngler Scam Network

Can we get this threads name changed to something different?

Can we get this threads name changed to something different?

This is so boring: AdAngler Scam Network

Can a MOD do this for me? Please?

How about: Ad Angler...We are better than catching gay aids!

or

How about: Ad Angler: 60% Of The Time We Work Every Time!

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MENS WAREHOUSE.

RECENTLY, I WAS APPROACHED BY QUITE A LUCIOUS LOOKING LADY PERSON. HER BINDING BUST FIGURE IMMEDIATLY FORCED MY TWITCHING GARGANTUAN MAN CANNON TO RAPIDLY EXPAND TO DIVINE ELEPHANTINE DIMENSIONS. THE LADY IN QUESTION, WHO'S BEAUTY WAS ONLY MATCHED BY THAT OF MY COLLOSSAL DOWNSTAIRS DOWEL, WAS ASTOUNDED AND THUS PROCEEDED TO STARE INTENTLY AT MY INTENSIFYINGLY TITANTIC LUST LOG OF INFINITE SEXUAL DESIRE AS IT OBILTERATED MY FINE UNDERWEAR AND TROUSERS CUNNINGLY CONSTRUCTED BY MY DIGNIFIED CHAIN OF RETAILERS. SHE WAS SO FLABBERGASTED AT THE SHEER SYMBOLIC SIZE AND MAGNITUDE OF THE MAGNIFICENT AND IMPRESSIVE ZIMMER BATON THAT I UNDRESSED HER FINE SKIRT AND UNDERWEAR GARMENTS WITH MY PSYCOKINETIC EYES AND SLAMMED MY GIANT OMINOUS VEINY WHALE INTO THE CREVACE OF HER ORIFICE AND DISCHARGED AN ARMY OF MINITURE DAPPER ALBINO BOSNIANS TO COAT THE INSIDES OF HER ANAL CAVITY WITH ONLY THE FINEST SMELLING ZIMMER PROTEIN PACKED PENILE PRODUCE. ONCE I HAD FINISHED WITH THE PLEASANT PUPPYLIKE WHORE, I STAMPED MY NOW ALMOST FLACID STOPCOCK OF JOY AGAINST THE GROUND AND CHARGED INTO THE NIGHT SKY WITH THE ROCKET FUEL OF A THOUSAND GODS TO CONTINUE MY CRUSADES OF MEAT CLOBBERING. I GUARANTEE IT.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MENS WAREHOUSE.

RECENTLY, I WAS APPROACHED BY QUITE A LUCIOUS LOOKING LADY PERSON. HER BINDING BUST FIGURE IMMEDIATLY FORCED MY TWITCHING GARGANTUAN MAN CANNON TO RAPIDLY EXPAND TO DIVINE ELEPHANTINE DIMENSIONS. THE LADY IN QUESTION, WHO'S BEAUTY WAS ONLY MATCHED BY THAT OF MY COLLOSSAL DOWNSTAIRS DOWEL, WAS ASTOUNDED AND THUS PROCEEDED TO STARE INTENTLY AT MY INTENSIFYINGLY TITANTIC LUST LOG OF INFINITE SEXUAL DESIRE AS IT OBILTERATED MY FINE UNDERWEAR AND TROUSERS CUNNINGLY CONSTRUCTED BY MY DIGNIFIED CHAIN OF RETAILERS. SHE WAS SO FLABBERGASTED AT THE SHEER SYMBOLIC SIZE AND MAGNITUDE OF THE MAGNIFICENT AND IMPRESSIVE ZIMMER BATON THAT I UNDRESSED HER FINE SKIRT AND UNDERWEAR GARMENTS WITH MY PSYCOKINETIC EYES AND SLAMMED MY GIANT OMINOUS VEINY WHALE INTO THE CREVACE OF HER ORIFICE AND DISCHARGED AN ARMY OF MINITURE DAPPER ALBINO BOSNIANS TO COAT THE INSIDES OF HER ANAL CAVITY WITH ONLY THE FINEST SMELLING ZIMMER PROTEIN PACKED PENILE PRODUCE. ONCE I HAD FINISHED WITH THE PLEASANT PUPPYLIKE WHORE, I STAMPED MY NOW ALMOST FLACID STOPCOCK OF JOY AGAINST THE GROUND AND CHARGED INTO THE NIGHT SKY WITH THE ROCKET FUEL OF A THOUSAND GODS TO CONTINUE MY CRUSADES OF MEAT CLOBBERING. I GUARANTEE IT.

I fuckin lol'd... DAPPER ALBINO BOSNIANS indeed.

@NadDanglerMichael... You're a retarded lunatic drunk, dude. Get some help.

srsly.

I fuckin lol'd... DAPPER ALBINO BOSNIANS indeed.

@NadDanglerMichael... You're a retarded lunatic drunk, dude. Get some help.

srsly.

You need to back the fuck out of my habitat.....this thread is my home and I will be dambed if a "JV/Affiliate Manager" gonna talk some shit to me in my house!

How old are you dude....retire already...its never gonna happen!

Yeah enjoy that...I started my first on 75K. Back in 2007 or 2008. Impossible now.

The problem is the lawyers and the contracts: 15K minimum
This includes contracts for your staff. Non compete ect...
Contracts for advertisers.
Contracts for affiliates.
Or you could just steal others TOS and wait for the lawsuit to come to you.
Then the website, if you can't build it: 12k-15k professional ad agency/web design firm.

<snip>etc, etc...</snip>

So, about 1/5 the cost of a single McDonald's franchise. No wonder this is such a well-respected industry.

You need to back the fuck out of my habitat.....this thread is my home and I will be dambed if a "JV/Affiliate Manager" gonna talk some shit to me in my house!

How old are you dude....retire already...its never gonna happen!

I dunno what was more amusing, the fake or real one. This is a joke. I'll be sure to never run traffic to your unstable ass. Your "habitat"? Wtf?

I dunno what was more amusing, the fake or real one. This is a joke. I'll be sure to never run traffic to your unstable ass. Your "habitat"? Wtf?

I'm playing around man. I have found myself in this thread for way to long, so I'm calling it was home! Dude, I'm not unstable, my girlfriend of 4 years just up and left me 4 days ago for a douche bag fireman she met behind my back a month ago on POF. That may of been an issue. But, I am stable and know what I am writing. I do have a boundary. She owns a network, and I want to bash it so bad right now. But I'm not. Because I don't bash networks that may have my passwords. Cool head here!

just got this pm

I might as well be friends with you if you are the owner? What do you say truce?

I am not the owner... and I say no truce... and there is no need... i am not a 15 year old fighting on the internet

unstable? go take a bottle of ambien and help us all out

wait...

Why is this guy giving away details of how much their affiliates made (with their name) and what offers they are trying to run?

is this real?