Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi community,
A-Net is an improved service based on Web 2.0 property mininets:

14syzb9.jpg

What you actually get when ordering the A-Net is the following:

- 5 Web 2.0 properties which are randomly interlinked to each other
- 5 100% unique eZine Articles linking each to one of your Web 2.0 properties
- a wiki site ( PR 6+ only ) linking to all of your Web 2.0 properties one site each
- a total of 1000 approved blog comments of which 200 point to each Web 2.0 property
- a total of 5000 XRumer Profile Blasts of which 1000 point to each Web 2.0 property
- a total of 250 social bookmarks (PR 3+) of which 50 will be for each Web 2.0 property
- 500 High PR directory submissions of which 100 will be for each Web 2.0 property

Now this might sound not that impressive, but as many services and customers are experiencing problems with Web 2.0 properties getting deleted extremely fast and therefore wasting their potential, we have a very special feature included in this package:

- One updated blogpost / site per property per day during delivery period for 5 days ( makes 25 blogposts / sites with a 100% unique content again )
- one unique image / YouTube video if existing and available inserted (not created) to make the properties look more realistic
- a seperated e-mail account for registration of the properties including login data for you to keep the created properties up to date and continue using them.

All together, this is what you get:
- 5 Web 2.0 properties which are updated 5 times, day after day during delivery period
- 5 100% unique eZine Articles
- a total of 25 100% unique updates to the Web 2.0 properties to make them look more realistic and decrease risk of being deleted and 1 image or YouTube video inserted per property do make them look more natural
- 1000 approved blog comments
- 5000 XRumer Profile Backlinks
- 250 PR3+ Social Bookmarks
- 500 High PR Directory Submissions

Due to the random interlinking of the 5 Web 2.0 properties, this structure gives huge power especially because of being updated regularly in the very beginning and backed up by a wiki. I definately recommened after ordering and receiving the detailled report to keep the Web 2.0 properties same as the wiki alive as they give huge link juice to every site.

As I know that new members are supposed to give review copies away, I will do same of course as well. I will provide 2 completely free review copies to a well respected forum member and/or to a moderator, simply post if you are interested. The regular price of this package will be 230$, delivery time is 7 business days.

The reviewers please drop a PM and I will come back to you with information needed from my side. Please understand that I am located in Europe and therefore a delay when answering might come up.

Waiting on reviews before I purchase, looks good though. Hit me up if you wanna give me a discount copy and I'll do a review for yah.

*** Review copies were given to onkelmicha and zingo, please kindly wait for them to give their review as I do not want to sell (even at discounted rates) something nobody has reviewed. ***

Delivery date will be Thursday, November 4th.

discounted copies

For those interested in more review copys, we are able to give out 2 more discounted review copys as we finished work for a local client and have some space for new orders.

A-Net 5Properties regular price 230$, discounted review copy 180$

Please note after this total 3 discounted copies ( 1 in queue already ) we won't give anymore discount as it's simply not possible for us to do so due to longterm work on this projects.

*** REVIEW ***

I am working for quite a long time with Affiliates.SEO already for my (German language) gambling related websites and ordered the package he advertises here but in German language. So I got all Web 2.0 websites delivered in German and a German wiki as well, otherwise the facts and delivery was the same as described in this thread except we used German article directory instead of EZineArticles as they do not accept.

He delivered a very detailled report including all links of the Articles, Wiki, Xrumer, Blog comments, Social bookmarks and directories. The delivery time was as he told me and I checked all the content on the Wikis, Articles and the content of the Webpages and all were definately 100% unique after check up. I would definately recommened to keep them alive as they are already backed up well due to the packages included links and give decent link juice. With the images and YouTube videos embedded they look really natural and I think that's why they do not get deleted fast.

Summary for me: this service is really well worth the money as it creates strong properties with unique content backed up very good and linking to your money site. I will try this package as well on an English website I will create during coming weeks and am almost a 100% sure about the positive effects of it.

What the fuck?

So basically, you asked questions about my system in my thread, and all you did was basically steal my info to create your own shit?

Fuck you dude. Competition is one thing, stealing someone elses info, altering it, then selling the shit as your own, is another.

So basically, you asked questions about my system in my thread, and all you did was basically steal my info to create your own shit?

Fuck you dude. Competition is one thing, stealing someone elses info, altering it, then selling the shit as your own, is another.

Yes exactly, I guess I am right that you invented the system about creating interlinked Web 2.0 properties ? I guess I am right that you invented the system of backing up Web 2.0 properties by Social Bookmarks ? I guess invented backing up with blog comments and directories as well ? Come on, first of all come down a bit and stop offending me.

First of all, the service I provide is about the unique content on the blog. All you do is create one fuckin page on your Web 2.0 property and that's it. I do this for a week and insert images / youtube to make them look more natural. For sure you ain't the one invented this sytem, especially gambling website operators are running this system with Mininets since years. One of them I know owns a mininet of around 600blogs and Web 2.0 sites just to keep content related link juice coming to his moneysites.

I asked in your thread that's absolutely right and I don't know what's wrong about that. I haven't stolen anything, all I do is create my own service. You have your customers from what I know and everything I asked is described in your opening post as well in the end.

I've heard and read a lot about positive things about you but have never dealt with you honestly, and actually won't as it seems, but who the hell cares. Do you also offend everybody who starts an XRumer service for stealing from the very first person offered it here ? Has Burger King stolen the idea of McDonalds ?

Please read my post and check that the big difference about my package and your package is that I keep the properties alive for some time to make them stick longer and look more real. No matter what you do for SEO purposes, you will end up backing up by Bookmarks / Directories / XRumer / Blog Comments and lately especially EZine. You aren't the only fucking SEO expert here who does EZine, alot of others do too. Everybody backing up anything with EZine has stolen from you ? I am not buying your service and forwarding the shit to keep up with your slang, I am creating on my own.

Nevertheless I can understand that you post here, as it seems I have had an idea by keeping the blogs more realistic than you which hurts you. Good sign for my service in the end.

First off,

Don't compare my shit to your shit, if you never bought a fucking package for me, unless you had someone buy my shit, then you analyzed every fucking thing I did in the package.

2. Did you, or did you not, ask fact finding questions about my package? What pisses me off is that you wasn't asking as a client, you was asking so you knew how to do the wikidot pages right - And trust me, you'll still fuck it up.

3. No, I didn't invent all the shit you named, but I did research for months about my fucking package, tested over and over again, and THEN I launched. I'm 100% sure, that you saw my thread doing a hell of a job, said to yourself, "I could do that", asked me questions about how I did the parts YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, and then launched the package.

4. Do I shit on anybody elses thread? No. Why? Because they don't come into my thread, asking fucking questions about my package - posing as a customer - and then go launch their own shit using three types of properties I use.

So yea, Fuck you, and Fuck your thread. It is what it is.

Well again nice offending from your side, definately !

What are you worried about ? A more expensive service giving you competition ? Do you think I do not know how to create a Wiki website before? Of course it's interesting to know if you create 5 Wikis or one Wiki with 5 pages in it, everybody does try to find out what their competitors do.

We are doing this Blognet service for quite a long time especially for German language websites same as for gambling related websites as they have huge problems getting backlinks.

You offend me using three types of propierties you are using. Well tell me what's more powerful than EZine ? Do you think I give all customers only Wikidot ? No don't worry, I will go for Wikispaces or Referata same (if possible) as for your very own Wikidot.

So you need MONTHS to research that backed up Web 2.0 links are great links to money-sites ? You need MONTHS to find out that HighPR authority sites like Wikispaces or EZine give decent link juice ? Articlebase isn't nearly as powerful as EZine.... You really need MONTHS to find out that unique content is much more powerful than spun content ? You must be a genius then.

Beside that, I do not create Wiki Mininets if I understood correct what you are doing. Anyway I do not care as so far my customers are pretty happy about the service.

Thanks for your nice words again, a sign that something about this service seems to be dangerous for yours although the price is higher - but maybe you get more for your money ?

Who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.