60-WEb2.0 Submissions - Discounted Copies Inside !

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello EveryOne,

Yes as you can see in the title i am offering here our new and Cheap WEb2.0 Submission Service in this thread. As all you know the main powerful and Juicy backlink is only Web2.0 so we are offering Maximum numbers of high quality web2.0 submissions. This Service packages only for those peoples who want to know which links actually work. In Our recommendation these WEb2.0 Working superb. Just Test Out your self after buying this service and you will see amazing serp boost for your targeted keywords in a few days (5 Day's After Completion).

Please Check our Packages price and Features Below:

Package One
-------------
60-Web2.0 Submissions (Weebly, tumbler, Wordpress, blogger, typepad, jimbo, multiply, yola, postrerous, etc....)

1 Original Article.

59We Will Spun (Readable Articles).

10 Social Bookmarks for Each WEb2.0 Property (To Index Fast All the Properties)

WE will Deliver Detailed Report of all Web2.0 Submissions and Social Bookmarks.

We will Use Our Own Users. (Recommended For Fast Serp Boost)

Price: $50
------------

Package Two
-------------

60-Web2.0 Submissions. (Like, Weebly, tumbler, blogger, typepad, jimbo, multiply, yola, postrerous, etc....)

1 Original Article.

59We Will Spun (Readable Articles).10 Social Bookmarks for Each WEb2.0 Property.

10 Social Bookmarks for Each WEb2.0 Property (To Index Fast All the Properties)

WE will Deliver Detailed Report of all Web2.0 Submissions and Social Bookmarks.

We will Make New Users and Give you Full Access to Each Web2.0 Property.

Price: $65
------------

Discount------>>>> 25% Discount on First Three Orders who have 200 Posts or 10+ Itrader as required in this section :)

How to Order?

For Discounted copy Just pm me and if you want to just buy then simply Click On "Order Now" Button Above to place your secure order.

Please Pm or post here if you have any further Question About this service.

--thanks

Hi Maria,

I would like to order your services for some sites of mine,but need to know some details first (because not seen mentioned on this sale page):

1. Are this web 2.0 interlinked(link-wheel) or direct to money site (pyramide)?
2. How unique will be the spun article and how many words?
3. Can be a youtube video integrated in articles,if I provide you?

Thanks,
klinmaximus

Hi Maria,

I would like to order your services for some sites of mine,but need to know some details first (because not seen mentioned on this sale page):

Thanks,
klinmaximus

hello klinmaximum,

Thanks for interest in our service here is your question answers:

Ans: Its Direct to Your MOney Site !

Ans: We will use 500+ Words for each property and article is offcourse spun with good quality and we will use one Super quality Original Article for this !

Ans: yes Offcourse no issue with that :)

Let me know via pm or post here if you are interested ? I will give you 40% Discounted copy as mentioned !

--thanks

Ok, thanks... I have ordered package one,and I'm curious about the SERP results for my site...Hope to be as good as is claimed :). Whatever,I'll write an review when I will receive my report.

Thanks,
klinmaximus

By submissions, do you mean they submitted to Web 2.0 sites already created with other stuff on?

By submissions, do you mean they submitted to Web 2.0 sites already created with other stuff on?

hello jimmyn,

Yeah there is two packages one is our users and second one we will create for each order check our packages features and prices again

Package One: "We will use our own Users: (Price $50)

Package Two: "We will make New Accounts" (Price $65)

Let me know if you are interested.....two discounted copies still available !

--thanks

Hi,

do you use 60 different resources for the "Package Two" or just create several pages at some certain number of websites?

Ok, thanks, i've sent an order through to try package one.

Hello Jimmyn,
Got your Order Details and payment, i will be sending you the reports in next 72 hours for sure !

Hi,

do you use 60 different resources for the "Package Two" or just create several pages at some certain number of websites?

Hello GettingTop

No, we are using 60Top Class web2.0 Sites (All are Different Sites) all are from 100% unique Ip address and these are very very popular links to boost the site serp in google.......

I have also sent a pm, if you are interested in our service then just reply that pm !

Only One Discounted copy is left !

--thanks

Hello culvers,

Yes one discounted copy is still available, Just sent you details via Pm, please check that out !

--thanks

great thanks, just sent payment and order details.

Keyword is low comp at position 2 currently, hopefully this can push it to 1 ;)

great thanks, just sent payment and order details.

Keyword is low comp at position 2 currently, hopefully this can push it to 1 ;)

Hello culvers,

Yeah thanks for making the order, we will finish all the three orders in next 24 hours, and all of you, will be getting the reports on your provided email address in next 24 hours for sure !

-------------------------------------------------

All Discounted Review Copies have been sold, Now if anyone want this service then Just Click on Order Now Button to place your secure order !

--thanks

All order's Completed and all reports has been sent on provided email address's, Now waiting for your reviews....

Now Ready to Accept new Orders as well hit order now button below to place your secure order !

--thanks

OK, just received the report !

1st. It was a well written article , and readable spun content.

2.The article have embedded some of my pictures and youtube video provided,also some have random paragraphs to looks more natural for Google's "eyes"

3.There are a variety of web 2.0 properties whith PR from 2-9,61 web 2.0 properties are PR5 or more(this is huge).I have received more than I ordered,which is great plus.

4.The delivery time was one of the quickest received until now from a Wickedfire web 2.0 provider.

Now let's see what SERP progress ,I will have,because lots of people consider web 2.0 the Holy Grail of SEO,after PANDA updates

Thanks,
klinmaximus

Status
Not open for further replies.