60-WEb2.0 Submissions - Discounted Copies Inside !

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my report yesterday, here is my review:

- 61 web 2.0 sites listed in the report, of which 45 are pr 5+
- of the 61, 57 are live
- currently 11 are indexed

The article is well written, and spun well, and images are included in the post. They look pretty good and not spammy.

Turnaroud was extremely fast (about 24 hours)

No SERP movements as yet, however I think I am going to have to do something to increase the number of web 2.0's that are indexed. The provider does 10 bookmarks to each one, however i think the service could really be improved by tagging on something extra, maybe more bookmarks, some blog comments, and an AMR blast. I think that would take the service to another level (even if it cost more to cover the extras)

Overall very happy, and would definitely order again if some bookmarks + blog comments + AMR blast was included in with the service (and would pay more for this)

Anyway as the service stands, its excellent value for money as you get a shit ton of high pr web 2.0's for your money!

Received my report over the weekend.

Turn around time was good and there were no problems contacting the seller.

Report list all the URLs and some bookmarks to each, as well as the PR of the web 2.0 sites.

Articles are good and spun to a decent level ans still reasonably readable, and include pictures.

Main thing for this review to add to those made above, is that it moved a low competition keyword to number 1.

OK, just received the report !

1st. It was a well written article , and readable spun content.

2.The article have embedded some of my pictures and youtube video provided,also some have random paragraphs to looks more natural for Google's "eyes"

3.There are a variety of web 2.0 properties whith PR from 2-9,61 web 2.0 properties are PR5 or more(this is huge).I have received more than I ordered,which is great plus.

4.The delivery time was one of the quickest received until now from a Wickedfire web 2.0 provider.

Now let's see what SERP progress ,I will have,because lots of people consider web 2.0 the Holy Grail of SEO,after PANDA updates

Thanks,
klinmaximus

Hello klinmaximus,

Thanks for your super great review in my thread i will give you 50+ discount on my next thread first order if you will place your order there !

Love your reviews all the time !

Thanks for using our services !

got my report yesterday, here is my review:

- 61 web 2.0 sites listed in the report, of which 45 are pr 5+
- of the 61, 57 are live
- currently 11 are indexed

The article is well written, and spun well, and images are included in the post. They look pretty good and not spammy.

Turnaroud was extremely fast (about 24 hours)

No SERP movements as yet, however I think I am going to have to do something to increase the number of web 2.0's that are indexed. The provider does 10 bookmarks to each one, however i think the service could really be improved by tagging on something extra, maybe more bookmarks, some blog comments, and an AMR blast. I think that would take the service to another level (even if it cost more to cover the extras)

Overall very happy, and would definitely order again if some bookmarks + blog comments + AMR blast was included in with the service (and would pay more for this)

Anyway as the service stands, its excellent value for money as you get a shit ton of high pr web 2.0's for your money!

Hello culvers,

At first thanks culvvers for your great and nice review in my thread really appreciate !

yeah we always use pictures or as max as we can do to look like original post for our clients and orders, I want to say one thing that I have 30+employees thats why fast delivery always, and just wait for next 48 hours your all web2.0 will be indexed i am sure about it, because we have used top 100% social bookmarks for your web 2.0

I hope i will be getting more orders from you soon !

Love to work for you !

Received my report over the weekend.

Turn around time was good and there were no problems contacting the seller.

Report list all the URLs and some bookmarks to each, as well as the PR of the web 2.0 sites.

Articles are good and spun to a decent level ans still reasonably readable, and include pictures.

Main thing for this review to add to those made above, is that it moved a low competition keyword to number 1.

Hello jimmyn,

Hahaha yeah your keyword is low competition, and i am really happy to see that you are on first #1 serp in google really love it.

Thanks for your great review, i will look forward to work for you again in future !

Love to see your review as usual !

Hello mike taylor,

Your order is confirmed and we will complete your order as soon as we can, I hope you will also leave your review here after doing the job !

Thanks for all of you guy's to making order here !

We are accepting new orders as well because we can complete many orders in a day and don't worry we always try to provide different kind of web2.0 links for each order.....Just hit Order Now button below to place your secure order !

--thanks

am I too late for the review discounts?

Yeah you are too late for this :) don't worry you can read our service review in this thread before making the order !

actually, forget it - I've blown this weeks budget already.

No issue, Just hit order now button above to place your order anytime !

Hello Rich,

Thanks for making your order, i will deliver you in next 48 hours for sure !

--thanks

Special Weekend Offer:

Order Two Packages at Once and Get One FREE FREE FREE

Hit Order Now button Below to place your secure orders...

(PM Your Two Orders Transaction Id's and Get One Free)

--thanks

Hello Rich,

Your order is completed and report sent on your provided email address.

All Orders Completed !

WE are accepting New Order's As Well....Hit Order Now button below to place your secure order !

--thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.