555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS! (Preacher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a few days after i got my report (ordered the slimer package)... Lets just this package has already payed for its self 10 fold.... :)

Will be Ordering More Soon...

Its been a few days after i got my report (ordered the slimer package)... Lets just this package has already payed for its self 10 fold.... :)

Will be Ordering More Soon...

Thanks for your great review, looking forward for more orders from you :)

hello, just orderd, ty good night
id :7XX429541B746403K

Thank you, your order has started now.

1532A - lets see it

Thanks, your order has started as well.

I know that there is no report - but do you send out a PM or email once the order was completed? and that unique phrase to search for? just asking...

I just missed the email sent to me when the work was completed (3 days ago)...
Now that I was aware of that I quickly checked the results... and they are not bad at all!

Gave 4 keywords for a site that already has strong ranking on 2 of those and is a solid SEO promoted site, the other 2 keywords are highly related and pretty saturated in the serps.

The two wildcard keywords I gave had very little promotion done, and whatever was done was at least 2 months ago. The site now ranks #1 for both keywords... and the change in the serps brought with it traffic.... what can i say, 3 days in and already great results!

WILL use again, probably in the next couple of days, this one is a keeper.
Thanks

Reactions: lappanion
Ordered Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5EK93413HU885020A.

Thank you, your order has started.

I know that there is no report - but do you send out a PM or email once the order was completed? and that unique phrase to search for? just asking...

PM'd. Yes, we send out a confirmation email including the tracking ID (unless you ask for "No ID") as soon as the order is being processed.

Ordered. 1DB69768CV2668817.

Thanks, your order has started.

I just missed the email sent to me when the work was completed (3 days ago)...
Now that I was aware of that I quickly checked the results... and they are not bad at all!

Gave 4 keywords for a site that already has strong ranking on 2 of those and is a solid SEO promoted site, the other 2 keywords are highly related and pretty saturated in the serps.

The two wildcard keywords I gave had very little promotion done, and whatever was done was at least 2 months ago. The site now ranks #1 for both keywords... and the change in the serps brought with it traffic.... what can i say, 3 days in and already great results!

WILL use again, probably in the next couple of days, this one is a keeper.
Thanks

Thanks for your great review. :)

I've got a new site about 2 weeks old. Will this blast get it slapped? Can you drip feed them over more than 3 days?

I've got a new site about 2 weeks old. Will this blast get it slapped? Can you drip feed them over more than 3 days?

Pm'd... I've never been slapped yet, either on an aged site or a very new site. This gives great results (as you already know) no matter what you are blasting. Don't forget that with the drip feed you are receiving 185 links a day for 3 days.

i think i might be interested in a slimer, but have a question about my niche. can you skype me? skype: docapocalypto

Status
Not open for further replies.