555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS! (Preacher)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not sure if my order has been completed as yet but I can say that I did notice a huge jump from 13th - 1st for keyword after just 24 hours of this guy starting... solid effort and quick start. just waiting for report and confirmation of completion

Reactions: lappanion
I am not sure if my order has been completed as yet but I can say that I did notice a huge jump from 13th - 1st for keyword after just 24 hours of this guy starting... solid effort and quick start. just waiting for report and confirmation of completion

Seriously? From 13 to 1? :updown:

Thanks for your great review :), your 3 day drip-blast-feed finished this morning (UTC) but there will be links coming in for weeks to come.

Seriously? From 13 to 1? :updown:

Yes seriously, lol.

I placed a few orders with you recently! Hope it goes well!

Thank you, your new order has started.

order placed, Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5Y7691371H587742R.
what the tat right now? please pm me
thank's

Thanks, your order has started. And I pm'd you.

Regarding TAT: All orders we receive start within 24 hours, normally they start within 1 hour of placing an order unless you order during night (UTC/GMT).

Some more reviews for this service (January 2012):

itraderscr.png

One of my reviews is in the ones above and I thought it would be a way of saying thanks to Lappanion for the great work and an awesome way of showing just how well this works by updating my results from that order.

The first order I only gave him two keywords - and the site had disappeared to hell when Panda shit initially hit the fan last year. I had some hope that this would work but tbh, I was still a little skeptical - not anymore. I've since gone on to use Bofu2u's MicroSiteMasters tool to double check what results I got out of this service.

1st keyword was a easy to mid range difficulty term to rank for, with 548,000 EXACT searches. For that term as of today the rankings are still: number one on G but also number one on Bing and Yahoo. In other words, it survived the latest algo update.

2nd keyword is a killer with huge competition and 109,000,000 EXACT searches. This is the one that got me - I didn't check it initially and when I did (a few days after the review) it was on page four after being nowhere. It is currently sitting at number 14 position in Google. That to me, is the most amazing result I could have imagined.

As I said, all rankings have been checked with Bofu's new rank checking tool, which just confirms to me that this is one the best services provided in the BTS section.

I can't recommend this service highly enough. I think my results speak for them self anyway.

One of my reviews is in the ones above and I thought it would be a way of saying thanks to Lappanion for the great work and an awesome way of showing just how well this works by updating my results from that order.

The first order I only gave him two keywords - and the site had disappeared to hell when Panda shit initially hit the fan last year. I had some hope that this would work but tbh, I was still a little skeptical - not anymore. I've since gone on to use Bofu2u's MicroSiteMasters tool to double check what results I got out of this service.

1st keyword was a easy to mid range difficulty term to rank for, with 548,000 EXACT searches. For that term as of today the rankings are still: number one on G but also number one on Bing and Yahoo. In other words, it survived the latest algo update.

2nd keyword is a killer with huge competition and 109,000,000 EXACT searches. This is the one that got me - I didn't check it initially and when I did (a few days after the review) it was on page four after being nowhere. It is currently sitting at number 14 position in Google. That to me, is the most amazing result I could have imagined.

As I said, all rankings have been checked with Bofu's new rank checking tool, which just confirms to me that this is one the best services provided in the BTS section.

I can't recommend this service highly enough. I think my results speak for them self anyway.

same thing happened to my site as well that is why i have ordered this
now i am waiting for the report and see if it is going to help my ranking in a positive way, if do i will order moer

Status
Not open for further replies.