5-20k To Start..

Sounds to me like you're smart enough to know that there is no answer to your question, but you decided to ask it anyway. I r kunfewzd.

But a website is a simple canvas on which the art of selling is painted. Sounds like you got the canvas and the paintbrush, but you don't know how to paint.

This is great advice for all "designer's and developers" to take to heart. I didn't in the past and fell flat on my face!

OP, in affiliate marketing, you don't need 5K to start. If you want to be an affiliate, you can start with even $0.

How much you can expect depends on you. For example, there are affiliates that can get over $1000 daily, but there are also affiliates who earn $0 yearly. Hope this answers your question.

brokemofo said:
how much do you think I can make after a couple months realistically?

brokemofo said:
And my question wasn't when will I start to see a positive ROI, but how much to expect.

brokemofo said:
I'm not relying on WF to guess what I can make. I just want people that make money online through AM to give some advice on what to expect.

brokemofo said:
I'm not asking for fucking handouts, I know what I can realistically make

brokemofo said:
Nice to see you still haven't read shit.

worth every second of the fifteen minutes I had to wait for my table to be ready.

What is wrong with you people, this thread deserved exactly 2 Fuck You's, 1 Dick Roll and a ban.

You guys are too trollable. Carry on.

Reactions: GerardWon

banhammer.jpg

Wahbam, click the finger, it'll spin your th0ughts

Reactions: Rage9
I have never seen such a trolled forum in my entire fucking life. You guys are ridiculous...

Anyhow, if you want REAL advice. You can check out my forum HERE.

Nobody will treat you like shit, just give you a few spins of advice and head you in the right direction.

I wish you luck on your IM endeavors!

do your own testing an tell us how it goes, as far as asking for advice on here lol, you gotta understand that the noobs posting on here don't really have it yet, "look at the post count that's what really matters to most of them anyways"

@brokemofo ask mods to close this thread and ask your questions in newbie section - you will get far better response, from experienced members if lucky. Arguing with other members will not take you far and there is no point of getting emotional. Don't waste your time (and other members time) on it. You got some skills, probably more than most of new members. Your mistake is you wasted 2 years reading about AM, you should be trying and now you will be earning something. You got more info than you need on this forum in order to succeed. Rest depends on how bad do you want it and some non-computer related skills. Good luck