5-20k To Start..

I figured you guys could at least give a good prediction on what's reasonable to make after a couple months. I know it all depends on the person and if they get lucky right away or not, a lot of factors play a role in this and I'm well aware of the risk and chances it takes to succeed in this business.

and btw I already answered this in my other post. I said $10k net after 3 months ($3k a month) which is perfectly feasible.

I mean really you're all over the place, in your 2nd post you want a good prediction on what's reasonable to make, then later when you respond to my post you say "I'm not relying on WF to guess what I can make".

This clearly isn't true because why did you ask before if we could give a good prediction on what you could make?

Fuck, I'm the bigger idiot for even responding to this shit. March ban coming soon baby!

emo-alica-burke-cut-i-love-jb-on-her-arm-justin-bieber-18474567-600-450.jpg

damn that is some hardcore shit

Bieber makin girls go crazy!

Dunning–Kruger effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to appreciate their mistakes. The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is.

I actually like that quote. Very nice. Do you know the original author?

And BTW, I know I have a shit load to learn, but I have a decent idea of where to start and what to do to begin making money online through AM. I'm not asking for fucking handouts, I know what I can realistically make, but if you knew anything about AM then you'd know it's not easy to convince someone else that you can make money from it.

A lot of you guys are from fucking WaFo, I have gay people from this thread PMing me trying to sell me on their BS. LOL.

I really have learned a lot from this thread and I appreciate everyone's reply! Thank you all!

You guys are really missing the point and didn't read much at all. I don't give a fuck how much I make, I know I can bank with AM. That's not my problem.

@music4mic: you're an idiot..Really, you didn't read half the shit yet you felt the need to comment like you did. I'm more meant for this shit than you'll ever be. I may just be getting started but I know exactly what I need to do to make it happen.

I really do appreciate this. But I can't just go out there and spend that 5k, it's not mine and he's not letting it go without seeing a possible sign that there's a possibility to make some dough. Trust me, if it were my money I would have been spent it 2 years ago.

Don't start a business if you have no cash.

Go do some design work till you have your own $5k.

Start then or risk losing a friend now. There's a 90% chances you will lose all the $5k ($5k is nothing).

In WF, there are a whole bunch of shite-talkers.

Some really know their shite, some don't.

Out of those who know their shite, almost nobody would respond
positively to a thread like this.

How about Thursday? I have a gynecologist appointment on Wednesday.

^ I had to laugh and cry at that because you personally destroyed the
best bet you had with your own two hands.

Good luck bro!

I said I don't have time for shit like that without having an initial investment. I do construction in the meantime just to live right now. I don't have all kinds of clients paying mad money for their websites.
i once took a 3k investment and lossed 50%

then i once told the rent collector to fuck off so i can fund the minimum deposit of my ppv account $200 and have a xxxx profit/day 3 months later

Not everyone is meant to do this.

Hey bro, sorry about these jackasses here. I will try to give you a more serious answer.

I highly recommend you go to a more serious forum such as Young Entrepreneur and try to make money through networking marketing. Use your initial 20K to buy up as much inventory of the Amway products as possible. Trust me, that stuff will sell within a week just through friends and family; you'll be begging Amway for weeklies. Make sure you keep reading as many motivational threads as possible, and if you run out to there's some more at the Warrior Forum.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm telling you to do this instead of affiliate marketing. Well the truth is affiliate marketing actually died around February 2010, RIP. This forum is just a haven for lost souls who can't get the wheels turning for anything else, and it allows us to act like the acai ballers we were back in the day. The revenue earners on this forum are hardly breaking 3 figures a year. You won't get a good return here my friend.

The easiest way to be successful in AM.

1. Join WF (you already did this, kudos)
2. Spend friends 5-20K on some fly ass threads and 1/15th of a VIP party at ASE-- Young MC FTW
3. Make snarky posts and brag about all your monies on WF
4. Make cool twist on already played out meme
5. Profit?

I think we what we have all learned through this mish-mash of turd cockery is very simple.

A srs tag is seriously srs.

Dont fuck with </serious>

@OP - You won't get anywhere with this thread as realistically u don't know shit about the industry you are trying to debate here with guys who do.

Additionally, since u keep saying u do know have an idea. Take whatever portion of the money you could afford to repay if u end up a failure to test some stable niches on one of the traffic sources around.

The odds are against you however since probably don't even know how to write a good ad.

OP your list of "know how" is that of a typical AM noob whos in 2-3 months. Its safe to say that you have no idea what your getting yourself into and yes you will most likely lose your friends money. So don't take it.

If you have to take it, then ask him for like 500$. You won't lose 5k and it will be a learning experience for you. 99% sure you won't come close to breaking even. You might know how to build websites, But a website is a simple canvas on which the art of selling is painted. Sounds like you got the canvas and the paintbrush, but you don't know how to paint.

by may 22 (3 months from now), you will have made exactly $43,447,364.37 through affiliate marketing. i hope this helps