5-20k To Start..

There are "worthless posts" because this is a worthless question.

You will figure out your answer the second you stop asking pointless questions and get to work.

If you are worried about what you are gonna make after 2 months with almost no experience then you have the complete wrong mindset.

^this

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND START BUILDING CAMPAIGNS.

actually, you've got design and programming skills, if you can't figure out the concept of building test campaigns, killing the losers, keeping the winners, after 4 years of reading about the shit, then why don't you go work for someone else. Not everyone is meant to do this.

Why don't you go out there and just do it? Honestly, I'm not trying to bash you here, but already your mindset is kinda "loserish". I was in your situation, wondering how much could I make? Only thing is I didn't go and post a thread waiting for answers from WF peeps. That's like asking your AM how much can I make with this dating offer and waiting hours, days, or weeks for them to get back to you instead of going out there and test. This is real advice - stop posting, go out there and spend a chunk of that $5k to test.

You guys are really missing the point and didn't read much at all. I don't give a fuck how much I make, I know I can bank with AM. That's not my problem.

@music4mic: you're an idiot..Really, you didn't read half the shit yet you felt the need to comment like you did. I'm more meant for this shit than you'll ever be. I may just be getting started but I know exactly what I need to do to make it happen.

Why don't you go out there and just do it? Honestly, I'm not trying to bash you here, but already your mindset is kinda "loserish". I was in your situation, wondering how much could I make? Only thing is I didn't go and post a thread waiting for answers from WF peeps. That's like asking your AM how much can I make with this dating offer and waiting hours, days, or weeks for them to get back to you instead of going out there and test. This is real advice - stop posting, go out there and spend a chunk of that $5k to test.

I really do appreciate this. But I can't just go out there and spend that 5k, it's not mine and he's not letting it go without seeing a possible sign that there's a possibility to make some dough. Trust me, if it were my money I would have been spent it 2 years ago.

To make it easier? LOL.

I don't have the time to dedicate to making money online without an initial investment primarily because I have too much going on. I know I can start a website and SEO the shit out of it, but that kind of time is what I don't have.

@music4mic: you're an idiot..Really, you didn't read half the shit yet you felt the need to comment like you did. I'm more meant for this shit than you'll ever be. I may just be getting started but I know exactly what I need to do to make it happen.

you're right, it was to long and goddamn bitchy and these types of posts are retarded. But i got the gist, you don't want to take the initiative figure out how it works. Which means you'd probably do better with someone telling you what to do on a daily basis. Not trying to be a jerk, but your attitude sucks and screams failure.

dude so just write up your proposal with the premise of it being "WF members in the thread I created all said I will make at least $10k net in 3 months".

because that's what its gonna look like right? You want an answer there you go, you will make $10k net in 3 months. Now go get that $5k and spend it.

you're right, it was to long and goddamn bitchy and these types of posts are retarded. But i got the gist, you don't want to take the initiative figure out how it works. Which means you'd probably do better with someone telling you what to do on a daily basis. Not trying to be a jerk, but your attitude sucks and screams failure.

Still don't understand what you said..I'll get a retard to translate though, so no worries.

And my post may have been long but it wasn't bitchy, dumbass..Nice to see you still haven't read shit.

Trying to hustle an affiliate link in your sig, you're on a fuckin role, keep up the A game bro. I got faith in you.

dude so just write up your proposal with the premise of it being "WF members in the thread I created all said I will make at least $10k net in 3 months".

because that's what its gonna look like right? You want an answer there you go, you will make $10k net in 3 months. Now go get that $5k and spend it.

Are people really this dumb? I understand WF has a lot of jokes..But come one, are you foreal?

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not relying on WF to guess what I can make. I just want people that make money online through AM to give some advice on what to expect.

Most people that commented in this thread aren't even makin shit, they're just trying to be cool like the rest of WF by posting stupid shit..LOL. Go make money kids, stop trying to make friends on the internet because you can't make them in the real world..

You guys are really missing the point and didn't read much at all. I don't give a fuck how much I make, I know I can bank with AM. That's not my problem.

You're the one missing the point you stupid fuck.

I bet you've also got self diagnosed aspergers - amirite?

I really do appreciate this. But I can't just go out there and spend that 5k, it's not mine and he's not letting it go without seeing a possible sign that there's a possibility to make some dough. Trust me, if it were my money I would have been spent it 2 years ago.

So stop wasting your time posting here, get off your ass, create some sites and make some money.

Don't tell us how good you are or are going to be, because nobody cares.

btw, I'll give you one tip for free. Marketing skills are infinitely more important than IT skills in "Online Marketing". Think about why you've been creating sites for years but haven't made any money.

OP - Try not to speak.

P.S. People who really understand the business have answered your question which reveals a deep ignorance that only time and experience can cure. You may be ready to get started, but you are not ready to take investors. You'll be an asshole with one fewer friend if you take any of his money.

Still don't understand what you said..I'll get a retard to translate though, so no worries.

And my post may have been long but it wasn't bitchy, dumbass..Nice to see you still haven't read shit.

Trying to hustle an affiliate link in your sig, you're on a fuckin role, keep up the A game bro. I got faith in you.

haha. it's whiney as fuck. I'd put money on the fact that no person on this forum that is making any kind of income ever wrote a post to the effect of "i've got $xxxx, so how can i make some money."

Of course you don't understand the concept of just go out and do it . That's why I think you'd do better working for someone and being told what to do. If you've read so much, know how to make a website, and even understand seo, then why do you need to ask the people on this forum how much you're going to make doing affiliate marketing? Why don't you just build some sites and get them to rank and start making money. It's really not rocket science.

emo-alica-burke-cut-i-love-jb-on-her-arm-justin-bieber-18474567-600-450.jpg

btw, I'll give you one tip for free. Marketing skills are infinitely more important than IT skills in "Online Marketing". Think about why you've been creating sites for years but haven't made any money.

Lol, I know. I understand what you're all saying. It's obvious "Marketing Skills" are more important to make online, especially when it comes to "Affiliate Marketing."

Of course you don't understand the concept of just go out and do it . That's why I think you'd do better working for someone and being told what to do. If you've read so much, know how to make a website, and even understand seo, then why do you need to ask the people on this forum how much you're going to make doing affiliate marketing? Why don't you just build some sites and get them to rank and start making money. It's really not rocket science.

I got what you're saying bro. But honestly why do you keep adding your comment if you're not reading what's already been posted? I said I don't have time for shit like that without having an initial investment. I do construction in the meantime just to live right now. I don't have all kinds of clients paying mad money for their websites. I just know what it takes to do what I want. I know for a damn fact I can do what it takes to achieve that.

You clearly have no idea that you're talking about. I'm not relying on WF to guess what I can make. I just want people that make money online through AM to give some advice on what to expect.

Holy shit you're a fucking idiot. How is us giving advice on what to expect any different from us guessing what you can make?

Let me rephrase in the simplest terms what everyone has been telling you already:

If you use the money to make profitable campaigns, you can expect to make money.