400 One-way links-100%qality links-with money back guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello

I don't know why...but I cannot PM you.

So I need to clear it here. I would like to buy 100 link package for $20

Can you PM me?

thanks

I have sent pm yesterday check this out and waiting for your reply...

Thanks for your great response again wicked fire members, all orders completed again and we are ready for more orders....

--thanks

Purchased the 100 one-way links package for $25

Turnaround was under 48hours - very good
Quality of links was fantastic, from PR10 to PR1 (inc Social Bookmarking etc)

This boosted my ranking for my keyword from #11 to #8 in google.co.uk and from #8 to #3 in google.com

(May not sound like much, but to move up the rankings on page 1 is very hard!)

So I'm very impressed with this package and the report sent out. I may be looking do buy some more in the future to help keep my ranking high and hopefully improve it to #1

FYI: URL was Free iPhone 4 - This changes everything. Again and KeyWord was "Free iPhone 4" if you wish to check out the results!

Trying this package on a few month old domain with 16 pages of indexed content, exact match .org domain, easy difficulty(determined by traffic Travis). I'll let you know the SERP difference.

Maria Like to get info on how ro order

Code:
please let me have info on how to order your back links

Purchased the 100 one-way links package for $25

Turnaround was under 48hours - very good
Quality of links was fantastic, from PR10 to PR1 (inc Social Bookmarking etc)

This boosted my ranking for my keyword from #11 to #8 in google.co.uk and from #8 to #3 in google.com

(May not sound like much, but to move up the rankings on page 1 is very hard!)

So I'm very impressed with this package and the report sent out. I may be looking do buy some more in the future to help keep my ranking high and hopefully improve it to #1

FYI: URL was Free iPhone 4 - This changes everything. Again and KeyWord was "Free iPhone 4" if you wish to check out the results!

Thanks for your nice review MJ101

please let me have info on how to order your back links

I have sent pm to you a few days ago, still waiting your reply.....

All orders completed now we are ready to take new orders.....

--thanks

hi maria i would like to order 100 link $20 package for testing.. if i like ur service then i vll order bulk..:) pm me ur contact details.. waiting for ur reply

Got my report for 100BL, everything is well organized. Check a few links, everything ok so far. All in all great service! Worth the money! Let's see if it helps. Thanks!

Got my report for 100BL, everything is well organized. Check a few links, everything ok so far. All in all great service! Worth the money! Let's see if it helps. Thanks!

Thanks for your nice review dolly123...

I am new one here anybody help me ???

Hello john keets,

Please pm or post here if you want to buy links or any other seo services from us....

All order completed now we are ready to take new order's....

--thanks

Special Offer:

We have again updated our links and packages and prices please check below the new prices and packages:

100 Links for $25

200 Links for $36

300 Links for $54

400 Links for $72

500 Links for $90

600 Links for $105

Also we have made a new page on our website for this service, now you can order these links anytime if i am available here or not, just click on buy now link below and then you will redirect on our website at: Seo Services | Seo Expert - InfoSoftware then click on proceed button front of your suitable package, fill the simple form and make the payment to use your paypal or credit card and please post your transaction id here on this thread after make the payment.

BUY NOW

Hi Maria,

I've just ordered 600 links using the website, transaction ID: 7NS23739YC0975836

look forward to seeing the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.