200+ WEB 2.0 Properties - Unlimited KW - WF Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm, sent your report on the 26th - I have just sent it again. Please check.

-----------------------
If you placed an order before the 28th and didn't receive your report, pm me - I will send it again.
This obviously doesn't include the orders scheduled for dipping submission.

Seems like I was having some problems with my gmail.
------------------------

All cleared up. 7thAmigo came through with lightning speed to resolve the situation.

He also over delivered on the web 2.0s big time. Article looked ok, it's your regular spun blaster article.

Looking forward to seeing if there is any movement though the diverse anchors I gave him.

Will report back with results in a few days.

A+ Service

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 49C74377W7701682K.

waiting for reports
what the tat right now? pm me

Order received, tat is max 2-3 days.

All cleared up. 7thAmigo came through with lightning speed to resolve the situation.

He also over delivered on the web 2.0s big time. Article looked ok, it's your regular spun blaster article.

Looking forward to seeing if there is any movement though the diverse anchors I gave him.

Will report back with results in a few days.

A+ Service

Thanks for the quick review! :)

Are you including the high PR web2.0's such as tumblr, weebly, webs, blogspot, etc..?

Yes high pr ones are also included, however I can't guarantee you will always get a property from each of them.

just got my report, in less than 48 hours, that's really fast and effective. Price it's also very good, going to buy again soon

just got my report, in less than 48 hours, that's really fast and effective. Price it's also very good, going to buy again soon

Thanks for your quick review :)

Just ordered 10 as the first couple of order worked well

Great, received everything. Thanks!

Just placed an order. I couldn't paste my article so I had to send it in a pastebin link.

Received it, your instructions as well.
Thanks!

------------------
Want to diversify your links/anchors?

Click Here to Order!
------------------

Got my report quickly, professional seller, helped me out with some questions I had.

Waiting for results I will update.

Order 1 package. Payment sent.. Transaction ID: 6MR16554TW3715311.
Kindly confirm that the details given are alright and please confirm that you had received the order. And would like to know what is the current turnaround time?

im really interest . Can you PM me the list of the web 2.0?

PM Sent.

Order 1 package. Payment sent.. Transaction ID: 6MR16554TW3715311.
Kindly confirm that the details given are alright and please confirm that you had received the order. And would like to know what is the current turnaround time?

Received everything, tat 1-2 days.

had the opportunity to try these last week - traffic up, sales up, serps up

GOOD SHIT!

Thanks mate, rank and bank ;)

Just placed an order! I think this will be great for anchor diversity.

Received, it definitely will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.