200+ Guaranteed Live Articles! Boost Your SERPS in under 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

Just an update. We have setup a site to handle all the orders for this service. You can follow the paypal link to pay and also fill in the details of your order. This way nothing will get missed.

The site can be found here - Backlinks Service

Any Questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Hey Harry,

I wanted to check the status of our order that was placed on the 21st.

Transaction ID # 4RE486857Y278984H

Hey Harry,

I wanted to check the status of our order that was placed on the 21st.

Transaction ID # 4RE486857Y278984H

Hey

Let me check it out for you. We have sent out so many packs the last few days.

Thanks

Harry

Hey,

$6 package still available? If so, I'm interested in a few of those.

The price for the article submissions is now $6 per submission this will be the price for the foreseeable future.

Thanks

Harry

We have setup a site to handle all the orders for this service. You can follow the paypal link to pay and also fill in the details of your order. This way nothing will get missed.

The site can be found here - Daily Marketer! - Backlinks Services!

200 articles for $12?

Are they spun? Where are they submitted to? Are they quality directories?

Hey

The price for the submissions is now only $6.

The articles are spun to at least 60% uniqueness. The directories include the likes of ezinearticles, goarticles and articlesbase and the is a mixture of wp blogs as well.

If you want to order this can be done through our site Daily Marketer! - Backlinks Services!

Any questions let us know.

Thanks

Harry

harry, quick questions:

-Is each article that's submitted spun or are you submitting one copy to all directories?
If so, isn't there a duplicate content penalty?

Also, do you drip the submissions? Over how many days/weeks?

Thanks.

harry, quick questions:

-Is each article that's submitted spun or are you submitting one copy to all directories?
If so, isn't there a duplicate content penalty?

Also, do you drip the submissions? Over how many days/weeks?

Thanks.

Hey, Each article is spun to at least 60% uniqueness to avoid any footprints or dupe content. The submissions are done in one blast. This is the most effective way to improve the rankings quite quickly.

Thanks

Harry

Thanks for the quality service.
Now that you have a independent web order form it will be easier to order.

Thanks! We were aiming to make things easier!

Harry

I placed an order for 20 packs about a month ago and the dancing has finally settled so I thought I'd post a review.

Of the 20 keywords I was chasing, most (15/20) were long tails with relatively low search volume (>2000 exact searches per month) and low competition. I was ranking on page one for all of these.

There was good movement in the long tails. They were all between #8 and #5 and now they're all between #2 - #3.

I didn't see much movement in the higher traffic and completion keywords though.

Overall, great service, if you use it for what it's good for - getting jumps in low competition keywords.

I've used it before this and will use it again for sure.

L.

I placed an order for 20 packs about a month ago and the dancing has finally settled so I thought I'd post a review.

Of the 20 keywords I was chasing, most (15/20) were long tails with relatively low search volume (>2000 exact searches per month) and low competition. I was ranking on page one for all of these.

There was good movement in the long tails. They were all between #8 and #5 and now they're all between #2 - #3.

I didn't see much movement in the higher traffic and completion keywords though.

Overall, great service, if you use it for what it's good for - getting jumps in low competition keywords.

I've used it before this and will use it again for sure.

L.

Hey Thanks for the indepth review! Thanks for the business!

Harry

Harry:

1. Can I order 2x packages? (any discounts?)
2. Do you offer content writing for the articles? for extra $?

Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.