200+ Guaranteed Live Articles! Boost Your SERPS in under 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
The Power of Article Marketing is here to stay!!

There has been a lot of talk recently about Article Marketing and Article Submission since googles Panda Update.

Article Marketing is still here and is doing very well. After these submissions you can instantly see a SERP movement in under 48 hours. These submissions are extremely powerful and can have an instant impact on your sites.

WHAT WE DO

1. We will spin your article or an article from our list of PLR articles to 50%- 60% uniqueness
2. We submit your article to over 1300 Article Directories.
3. We Guarantee 200+ Live Articles after the first Submission
4. After 2 - 4 weeks you will have in excess of 500 live article links.
5. You will get a full report of live links after the first submission showing you the exact page your article is on.

If you have been wary about article submissions since the Panda update then don't be. This service is going to give your site an Instant Boost in the SERPs.

PRICE​

This is the best part of our package. You get all of the above for only $12

Payments can be made to the following paypal email - harrymctavish2011@gmail.com

You can also contact us through the same email or on gtalk.

As we want to prove to you that this service is going to make a difference we are offering 5 Free Review copies to reputed members. You must have over 100 posts and over 10 itrader.

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Is the submission manual or with the use of any software and will the spun content human readable or just spin using a software like TBS and submit them to several places.

The submission will be semi automatic. There are some directories we have to submit to manually, but the majority of them will be done via software. The spinning will be done via TBS.

Thanks

Harry

Because it's new service and I dont have enough itrade to take a review but I will pay half price ($6) and do a review for you after finished. Pm me if you accept!

I'll take a free review copy ... PM me what you need. You creating article or me?

Sent you a pm with the details

I will take the last review copy! :) PM me what details you need.

Pm sent, Order recieved, Thanks

I'll wait to see what the reviews say. You have some competition in the Article submission field, we'll see.

Thanks I am sure you will be impressed these are good quality fast links

anymore free review ? if so would take one .. let me know :)

Sent you a pm.

Thanks

Harry

Got my report last night. Most articles appear to be live. Not many indexed yet but that'd be awfully quick.

Spun content is decent. Links all work.

Too early to tell if this has impacted my extraordinarily competitive keyword but the poster did exactly what they offered in a timely fashion.

Got my report last night. Most articles appear to be live. Not many indexed yet but that'd be awfully quick.

Spun content is decent. Links all work.

Too early to tell if this has impacted my extraordinarily competitive keyword but the poster did exactly what they offered in a timely fashion.

Thanks for the review. Glad you were happy with everything.

If we can help you any further please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.