1st Arbi Site test

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniodude said:
Is that consensus? that content and text in adsense should both be black?
Sounds like you misunderstood my last post. I meant make adsense links the same color as the hyperlinks. You know, those regular linky thingies that go like this <a href=http://www.youareworseless.com> you are worsesless</a>

make your adsense links the same color as those, whatever color you choose. (preferably something bright, but easy to read)

comprende?

in any case make sure the ads stand out enough so the visitor sees it as another way out, other than hitting the back button.

Oh, haha, drusam, I got what you meant. I know that the hyperlink thing should be like a bluish color so it looks like a link.

I'm just wondering about the actual content of your site and the text part of adsense(every except the hyperlink)

Ok well here is another update!!!

Today I have spent 4.78 and made a total of 17.46. Which equaled a 12.68 cents profit. Not bad. It seems to be picking up. Majority of the revenue or clicks seem to be coming from searchfeed. Tommorow i may look for other avenues of getting more traffic to the site via different SE's besides searchfeed. The CTR seems to be holding steady at over 30%, so we shall see. More traffic equals more cash.

Will report back my findings. Guess if all goes as planned 1000 more sites may be in the works,lol.

I believe i stated in the original post that i had placed 50.00 into 7search and searchfeed. And the above post i was simply stating where the majority of my traffic was coming from.

What do you mean where are the ads shown?

Good job man, glad it's working out for you. I just started sending traffic to a new arbitrage site today and am getting just a tit bit over 30% CTR. I think the problem was with my ad targeting, not really the traffic. The ad targeting on the new site is much better. I'm still not completely satisfied with the quality of traffic SF sends though, a signifigant amount of the viewers don't stick around long enough for the second adsense block to load.

Are you using any geo-targeting on your campaigns? I've just left mine open, but am thinking about limiting them to english speaking countries only.

Mill said:
I believe i stated in the original post that i had placed 50.00 into 7search and searchfeed. And the above post i was simply stating where the majority of my traffic was coming from.

What do you mean where are the ads shown?

When you join 7search advertising program where do they show your ads. Google Adwords are shown on google and through AdSense... where are 7search ads shown???

kuntek said:
When you join 7search advertising program where do they show your ads. Google Adwords are shown on google and through AdSense... where are 7search ads shown???
Through their affiliate network of mostly sponsored search engines.

kyleirwin said:
Good job man, glad it's working out for you. I just started sending traffic to a new arbitrage site today and am getting just a tit bit over 30% CTR. I think the problem was with my ad targeting, not really the traffic. The ad targeting on the new site is much better. I'm still not completely satisfied with the quality of traffic SF sends though, a signifigant amount of the viewers don't stick around long enough for the second adsense block to load.

Are you using any geo-targeting on your campaigns? I've just left mine open, but am thinking about limiting them to english speaking countries only.
The site i setup was for US and Canada. I thought i should just test it with North America first, then slowly step it out into other areas if it remained profitable. I just think it will be easier to maintain and keep track of and if the earnings or if the CTR drops i will know what I did to possibly have made it that way.

Also good to see that your new site was performing better than your other one.

Mill,

do you have any type of sidebar? And do you have a lot of content? a little content? or just decent content?...(like i know there isnt any true way to measure this because it is all relative, but just give us an estimate?) I still need to hit 30% CTR and my CTR and CPC is actually dropping. I might need to get rid of some of my side bar ads and rethink about my site. For instance, look at this site www.travel-nursingonline.com it actually doesnt pull in much for me at all(i lose money with it) but my other site that does pull in something(still barely anything) pretty much has the same format. any suggestions?

bluebobbo said:
No offense, but that site's content is really poor. The longer you can keep your visitors, the better chances they'll click - simple as that.

I don't know if I agree with that. Maybe that is true for a real site, but not for a arbitrage site.

I think people see it in both lights. If you keep them longer there is more chance for them to convert OR as some arbi's see it, if you don't have "enough" content for the reader it intrigues them to click your adsense more. If you have too much info, they will get bored and simply hit the ever evil back button

bluebobbo said:
No offense, but that site's content is really poor. The longer you can keep your visitors, the better chances they'll click - simple as that.
I would disagree with that statement. Your copy only needs to be as good as the ad's you want to display. You are not trying to be a legit how to site. You are just one step towards them getting there product. The target of an arbitrage site is to draw a desired niche audience then display relavant ad's to what the niche visitors are looking abt then more on to the next person. We are not here to educate very much that is the job of how to and legit content sites. Just make sure your ad's are relevant and the visitors will convert better. No converting equals smart pricing which blows. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.