1st Arbi Site test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok well so far yet again most of the traffic is coming off of searchfeed, i have also put money into 123search ( they fukn suck, stay away from there). I have been averaging a 200% return on my funds so I can say that it may work long term. The key now is to get as much traffic as possible, or create 100 more sites generating the same or better results.

As far as the content of the site it is safe to assume that there is a misconception on what an Arbi site is. The point with these sites is to buy your traffic cheap and get enough traffic to make a profit.

I personally do not want the visitors to have enough content to get satisfied with. I want the content on that site to be just keyword rich enough to make the proper ads show. If you do not have enough content then you will get ads that are irrelevant or none at all. The key is to have the ads show, buy the traffic, send them to your site and make them see the ad and click it. If they get to much info then they may satisfied their information requirements and leave. I want to entice them to want to learn more and click.

I think to much content kills.

Mill, very good advice, better than the old - content should not be very good advice. you have put a very good reason behind why the content should leave the "mark" wanting more.

Mill, this sounds like good advice, do you think adding extra pages would dilute your CTR?
Or do you prefer the AdSense ads as your only "exit strategy"?

Keep up the good work

I dont have an issue with having more than 1 page. I think if thats what you want then go for it. My thing is " Time is Money" and I can create a 1 page site with a few paragraphs of content for a niche and start testing it. Why spend a few hours on a arbi site if the niche may not pay or the traffic doesnt convert.

My thoughts would be stick with 1 page arbi sites until they are proven winners. And then if they are proven winners already, why add more pages. :)

Mill said:
My thoughts would be stick with 1 page arbi sites until they are proven winners. And then if they are proven winners already, why add more pages. :)

Mill, I like your thinking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.