$1million in just 7 Days?

tumblr_ls1n7taQMW1qf3yy5o1_500.jpg

what would you come up with?
Something better than this tripe.

You should be fucking embarrassed for making that OP. It might be the worst OP in the history of Wickedfire, and you have some really stiff competition for shitty posts bro.

Here is a suggestion. Create a new account, and don't post for 6 months. You've got nothing to say anyway. Just hang out. Drop some rep, send some friend requests.

Maybe in 6 months people will forget about this horrible thread, and you can leverage your new identity into being a decent human being and a mediocre forum member.

This is just disgusting. Here we are on a Marketing forum and not one person can devise a scheme to make $1million in a week? You must be kidding me right?

You guys seem to have the largest vault of erroneous images and shameless videos yet not one person had the decency to put forward even one suggestion

Hell, I own several businesses.. My Business Consultancy firm generates hundreds of thousands each year.. But I thought this is where the big boys played. I thought this is where i'd find some like minded individuals..

But instead, what am I presented with? A tirade of homosexual innuendos.. Crackpot theories on how one should infiltrate fort knox.. But yet not one person has put forth a tangible plot..

Do you know why? It's because you just aren't good enough. You haven't got the balls to walk out of your house and make 1million in a week. You haven't got the mental fortitude to understand that it is highly possible to make 1 million each and every week.

YOU SUCK as a person.. YOU SUCK as a business person.. and quite frankly most of you must SUCK in bed.. You aren't man enough to grab this business by the hair and have your wicked way with it. You aren't man enough to bring this business to it's knees and force it to pleasure your ego... YOU SUCK!

Reading through this thread all I see is filth.. one guy actually said he'd "auction his virginity on ebay".. That is the most putrid thing someone can say and you should be ashamed.

3 years ago I sat myself down in my living room and said, 'I am not leaving until I figure out how to make £5,000 each and every day'. and I DID!.. Today I make a minimum of £15K from every deal I close. Because I am one determined bastard!

Refer back to the first post of this thread! THAT is how you must think every single time you want to put together a business plan.. every time you want to structure or re-structure your business.!!! you MUST approach this stuff like you ONLY have two options! Success is one.. Death by rape is the second! MAKE YOUR CHOICE DAMN IT..

You can put me anywhere on god's green earth and I'll triple my income.

It's not because I'm better than you, or because my balls hang lower than yours.. It's because I don't give one lump of shit about anything else apart from making MORE money... The key word being MORE!! Too many homo recipient individuals are 'content' with just 'making money'. In my books you are a failure if that's your mindset. You are a disgrace if you feel that it is okay to just skate by earning peanuts whilst other people are out there earning millions each and every day.. YOU SUCK!

Now I didn't want to have to spank your asses but damn it, you put the paddle in my hands!

I'd tell them to go on an internet forum and then do whatever is suggested by the first 5 people.

jobs-and-bill.jpg

steve-jobs-and-bill-gates-laughing.JPG

It's because I don't give one lump of shit about anything else apart from making MORE money

You sound like my bank manager. Good luck with life if the only thing that means anything to you is money.

At the end of the game - it all goes back in the box.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHM758QvcEs]Now, it all goes back in the box. - YouTube[/ame]

Sheesh, this is so frigin' simple. Fuck 7 fat (I mean morbidly-obese) chicks for a million dollars each. Yeah that's right, that's how I roll. Buncha gay webmasters up in here.

If you don't have assets to use as collateral, you need credit. No way to make that kind of money without leverage, or a clever robbery scheme.

True story...