1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $1.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

all pms sent. just to let you guys know there is also a search engine submitter on the site so each order will get 200 free search engines aswell.

Hello,
How I can to order this service?

Do this is good for google? Google will send site in blacklist if "see" that many links on one day?

Thank you

nope, cause those are not auto approve directory. you won't have all the link in one day

also 1000 submission != 1000 link. You might get reject if you site is too crappy or the directory might no longer be active

nope, cause those are not auto approve directory. you won't have all the link in one day

also 1000 submission != 1000 link. You might get reject if you site is too crappy or the directory might no longer be active

correct also search engines crawl at differnt speeds. I know some manual services that use us and charge $190 per submission.

Updated Prices to include bulk discounts:
We normaly charge 12.99 per URL so your still getting huge discounts!

01 x URL - $3.00
02 x URLS - $5.99
03 x URLS - $8.99
04 x URLS - $11.99
05 x URLS - $14.99
10 x URLS - $25.99
20 x URLS - $48.99

I love this service. All automated back-end letting you control exactly how you want your submissions to be done. Be careful not to enter your real email address or you'll be flooded with confirmation emails. ;)

A+ Service

Will prices be going up again? I see you charge 12,99$ on your site and I'd want to order before prices increase. Love this service :)

[FONT=&quot]Prices will be staying at the prices listed above for the next week then i may increase prices to match our main pricing structure.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i strongly suggest members to buy in bulk to save in the long run, you can also sell our directorys and use us as a affiliate.

100 URLS for only $245.00
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.