1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $1.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i can see your order has been completed from the backend. Normaly orders will run stright away but it depends if we have a backload. IF we have a backload then the timer will run and reset its self untill your submissions start. the site will keep trying to connect to a "worker" if all the workers are working then it wont process the order untill one comes free. i will give you a few extra credits as you paid the full price.

will try and tweak the backend to take more orders.

Thanks so much!!! It ended up submitting and I am satisfied with the service! Thank you very much, will use again!

1. Can you show few samples of directories?

2.How long will you complete 1400 directory submissions?

3. Do you provide the report?

4. Please let me about the payment with PP.

I'm interested in this for 2 sites. (Paypal)

Also, if you could share an example directory that would be great.

Thanks!

Is there any way to split up each blast between multiple URLs? I don't want to send 1400 links to some of my newer sites all with the same URL.

Also, please PM me order details.

Is there any way to split up each blast between multiple URLs? I don't want to send 1400 links to some of my newer sites all with the same URL.

Also, please PM me order details.

we cant split them however all the links wont hit you at once it takes time for google to spider the links and it takes for the admins to approve it wont happen in just one go.

I got a 10 account from about 2 months ago and didnt use it yet, and now it's deleted. WHY? Should i pm you my user id and pass? What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.