1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $1.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sent PM regarding inability to log into my account, pull reports and lack of response to my contact form inquiries. I purchased 20 of these two months ago and would like to finish using them, but have been unable to log in now for 3 weeks....... Please respond and fix this. Thanks

Sent PM regarding inability to log into my account, pull reports and lack of response to my contact form inquiries. I purchased 20 of these two months ago and would like to finish using them, but have been unable to log in now for 3 weeks....... Please respond and fix this. Thanks

i said on page 6 that we had a issue with the site and we lost a good few accounts. im sorry you tried to contact me and had no response its best to send me a PM here if your having troubles as i will respond faster.

please sign up to the site and i will refund you how many credits you had left, i thought i had every one sorted. really sorry about this, i am happy to compensate you in credits.

Prices for paypal:

01 x URL - $4.00 ($3.00 on first order)
02 x URLS - $6.99
03 x URLS - $10.99
04 x URLS - $12.99
05 x URLS - $15.99
10 x URLS - $26.99
15 x URLS - $30.00 (limited Offer)
20 x URLS – $55.99
30 x URLS – $68.99
50 x URLS – $100.00
60 x URLS – $130.00
80 x URLS – $160.00
100 x URLS - $190.00

I would like to book this 01 x URL - $4.00 ($3.00 on first order), but may I know now submit to how many directories?
Please PM me for detail + info to provide and payment. Thanks

I would like to book this 01 x URL - $4.00 ($3.00 on first order), but may I know now submit to how many directories?
Please PM me for detail + info to provide and payment. Thanks

you sign up to our site and you get a report. :liebe028:

NEXT 5 ORDERS get 20% OFF the PRICE! post to claim!

Hey I purchased a credit today (separate from this thread, paid $12.99 for the one credit) and for the past hour the run time has just gone to 1,000 and then started over at 0 with NO submissions at all. The past reviews said these went in immediately. Please explain (my username on there is Integrate).

Hey I purchased a credit today (separate from this thread, paid $12.99 for the one credit) and for the past hour the run time has just gone to 1,000 and then started over at 0 with NO submissions at all. The past reviews said these went in immediately. Please explain (my username on there is Integrate).

i can see your order has been completed from the backend. Normaly orders will run stright away but it depends if we have a backload. IF we have a backload then the timer will run and reset its self untill your submissions start. the site will keep trying to connect to a "worker" if all the workers are working then it wont process the order untill one comes free. i will give you a few extra credits as you paid the full price.

will try and tweak the backend to take more orders.

Do i need to manual click confirmation links ?
i want to order from you for the first time.
Thanks
Pm me details

Status
Not open for further replies.