105 PR6-0 Blogposts - just $14!

Status
Not open for further replies.

capone2009

May 31, 2009
GER
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Here again with some nice dofollow blogposts on PR blogs!

How many blogposts?

How many links?
up to 3 links per blogpost
3 urls from one domain
up to 5 different keywords for each url

Which network?
Authority Link Network

What PR?
There is a pool of 13k sites
PR ranges from 0 to 6
Your article gets submitted to 105 random blogs

Do I need to write an article?
No, I will provide the super spun article
I get it from the leading articles service
It's probably not in your niche but it is spun very well and that's all what counts. If you want niche specific content you can provide your own article. I use non-niche specific articles all the time and get great results so why pay more for niche related content?

What about a report?
The Authority Link Network does not give out reports to prevent people to send the sites to Google to get them deindexed. So I can't give you a report for this service. If you have wordpress you will get a lot of pingbacks though and if you want I can add an unspun sentence that you can look up on Google to find the blogposts.

What is your turn around time?
I will submit your blogposts within 1-24 hours
The blogposts get dripped over 3 days

I can handle 4 orders per day, I will write an update for each day. Better be quick to secure your spot for today.

Price: $14

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

(NO gambling, adult or pharmacy links allowed!)

If you are looking for reviews about my past services you can check my old thread here

Just made 2 orders :)

Hey, thanks for your orders! I will send you the tracking sentence in a few minutes :)

PM'd you!

Hi, will reply in a sec!

Ordered 3

Hi, thanks for the orders! I will add 2 of your orders today and the other one tomorrow as soon as I can submit new posts again.

@ everyone: Ok, that was quick :) You can still place your orders, I have 3 spots open for tomorrow right now. If I submitted 4 orders on one day I will queue orders for the next day and so on! (I will keep you updated)

Looks like a good deal! Just Placed an order!

Thanks PJ! Also sent you a pm regarding your link formatting.

Hi just made 1 order.

Waiting for the report

Thanks

SJ

Hi SJ, thanks for your order! I just added your article, dripping will start by tomorrow. I also sent you the tracking sentence.

So now I have 2 more spots open for tomorrow (the credit system is a bit off so sometimes I can squeeze in one more order per day :) )

Just remembered that I forgot about a website I was going to order for so I've made my 3rd order ;) (I know there'll be a wait time now)

Just remembered that I forgot about a website I was going to order for so I've made my 3rd order ;) (I know there'll be a wait time now)

Thanks for your 3rd order :)

After I see a review I'll likely order a few packages. Just posting here so I can find it easily in a few days.

Hi, thanks for showing your interest! :thumbsup:

So for now, 3 orders left for Sunday

Have you received any reviews of your services? I'm interested in ordering after we see some results.

Hi, as this offer is fairly new there are no reviews right now available. You can look at any results from ALN postings though, as this is what I do, posting to the ALN network. I could tell you my own success for my own sites with these links but that's probably not what you want to hear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.