£13tn: hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

He's wrong though. All we need is the right top men in charge and they will keep the evil corporations at bay.
Lulz... Just, lulz.

Even if you were psychic and could find the right man to be in charge, who's going to replace him when he's gone?

And what exactly is "the Top," while were at it? In our world that might be the Rothschild family, or could even be someone MORE secretive pulling THEIR strings... Good luck on installing that power.

Lulz... Just, lulz.

Even if you were psychic and could find the right man to be in charge, who's going to replace him when he's gone?

And what exactly is the Top, while were at it? In our world that might be the Rothschild family, or could even be someone MORE secretive pulling THEIR strings... Good luck on installing that power.

They're the right top men because they're the right top men. You just don't understand how the world works, brah.

So the only reasonable thing is to accept this and strive for a society which eliminates opportunity for abuse of power. This is best done by giving people incentives to be productive instead of destructive.
I wish that every single political conversation on this planet was restricted to this statement and resulted in nothing but attempts to find its' solution.

Maybe then, human beings could finally use logic when organizing themselves.

They're the right top men because they're the right top men. You just don't understand how the world works, brah.
Oh, are you attempting an obscure reference for the sake of comedy?

These Top Men?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M]Top Men - YouTube[/ame]

£13tn: hoard hidden from taxman by global elite | Business | The Observer

A global super-rich elite has exploited gaps in cross-border tax rules to hide an extraordinary £13 trillion ($21tn) of wealth offshore – as much as the American and Japanese GDPs put together – according to research commissioned by the campaign group Tax Justice Network.

Once the returns on investing the hidden assets is included, almost £500bn has left Russia since the early 1990s when its economy was opened up. Saudi Arabia has seen £197bn flood out since the mid-1970s, and Nigeria £196bn.

If newspapers were noises, the Guardian would be an annoying, high-pitched whine.

Oh, are you attempting an obscure reference for the sake of comedy?

These Top Men?

Top Men - YouTube

Never seen that clip (though I will be using it in the future). I was just referencing most liberals I talk to who keep assuring me that government intervention is great, we just need the right people in charge. Whenever government intervention makes something worse or there is corruption, the only reason is because we didn't have the right people in charge.

Never seen that clip. I was just referencing most liberals I talk to who keep assuring me that government intervention is great, we just need the right people in charge. Whenever government intervention makes something worse or there is corruption, the only reason is because we didn't have the right people in charge.
Ah, got you now. Somehow my sarcasm radar was temporarily on the fritz.

PS: That clip was from Indian Jones. :jester: