£13tn: hoard hidden from taxman by global elite

no its not, but by leaving out your argument you wait for me to make some assumption about it, so that you can then tell me that i must be stupid because that was obviously not what youve meant. try again.

You said corporate banks don't care about government. That's retard level shit bro.. no need to make assumptions about my point. Now you can tell me I'm stupid because that's obviously not what you meant.

Unlike you, I don't have all night. You win. Corporate banks are completely ignorant of the fact they can manipulate government for massive profit increases. They're simply trying their best to be good honest capitalists. Absolutely nothing in history that would indicate otherwise. Good luck bro!

Yes, we're going to play that game where you substantiate the claims you make.

Of course he can't "prove" it, just like nobody can prove that thousands of scientists do dishonest research, or that all politicians who favor airport scanners only do so because they want to control people, or the myriad of other things that get posted on here, usually without anyone asking for proof - possibly because it is already understood that those type of claims can't be proven.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo]Rumsfeld 2.3 Trillion Dollars missing Pentagon 1 DAY before 911 (Conspiracies) - YouTube[/ame]

That money went somewhere and I doubt the people it went to were concerned about accurately distributing it back to those whom the government took it from.

Corporate banks are completely ignorant of the fact they can manipulate government for massive profit increases. They're simply trying their best to be good honest capitalists. Absolutely nothing in history that would indicate otherwise. Good luck bro!

They might manipulate government, but theyre still only doing it for profit, which is arguably less evil than anything governments ever done.

has already been proven more than once

4mceko5.gif

The higher taxes go the more this will happen, I am happy to pay a reasonable tax rate (in my head maybe 15%ish) even though I hate any tax, but so long as I am being ass raped 30%+ ill be doing my best to follow in the foot steps of the heros that article talks about.

They might manipulate government, but theyre still only doing it for profit, which is arguably less evil than anything governments ever done.

So they do care about government now? Does that not contradict your above statement that I said was ridiculous, and that you defended?

Is this where you
tell me that i must be stupid because that was obviously not what youve meant
?

So they do care about government now? Does that not contradict your above statement that I said was ridiculous, and that you defended?

no they dont. they care about making money. manipulating government is one of the actions they take to achieve that. in my opinion, that doesnt contratict any of my statements. maybe my choice of words happens to be not entirely accurate. english isnt my first language.

If you believe a profit driven corporation wouldn't do incredibly evil things in a stateless society, you are incredibly stupid - probably just another closet hippy type

I think taxes are good, and that they help to keep the countries we live in today stable. I think these people should all have their wealth confiscated, and redistributed amongst the masses.

trollface.jpeg

If you believe a profit driven corporation wouldn't do incredibly evil things in a stateless society, you are incredibly stupid - probably just another closet hippy type

as an fyi -- the "hippy types" are generally the ones with corporation phobias & profit neuroses, see 'occupy wall street'. on the upside, your spelling of 'stupid' was incredibly accurate.

To be stupid would be to connect that to the corporation and not to the human condition.

People are corrupted by powers, simple as that. Religious, financial, government, it doesn't matter, there is ample evidence.

So the only reasonable thing is to accept this and strive for a society which eliminates opportunity for abuse of power. This is best done by giving people incentives to be productive instead of destructive. There will always be people who get the better end of life and some that have relatively poor lives, but history shows that the only major breakthroughs in general living standards have happened due to either freedom oriented ideology or technological progress.

as an fyi -- the "hippy types" are generally the ones with corporation phobias & profit neuroses, see 'occupy wall street'. on the upside, your spelling of 'stupid' was incredibly accurate.

You must be one of those I was talking about.

To be stupid would be to connect that to the corporation and not to the human condition.

People are corrupted by powers, simple as that. Religious, financial, government, it doesn't matter, there is ample evidence.

So the only reasonable thing is to accept this and strive for a society which eliminates opportunity for abuse of power. This is best done by giving people incentives to be productive instead of destructive. There will always be people who get the better end of life and some that have relatively poor lives, but history shows that the only major breakthroughs in general living standards have happened due to either freedom oriented ideology or technological progress.

I agree with this, but the point still stands

Magnifico.