Your Websitelink on 130 Blogs Blogroll, Solid Lifetime Backlinks: $8

Status
Not open for further replies.

svigor

Nov 18, 2010
Rating - 98.9%
89   1   0
Permanent Solid Back-links can Increase Your website link Popularity and Website Rank

Link building is always effective but if you are receiving back-links from blog-roll directly instead of comments or profiles, is highly effective that is what i offer here.

Your link will be placed under blog-roll on all the 130 Blogs. Each blog will have maximum of 15-20 Outbound links it will not be spammed so quality assured. Currently There is 0 OBL's so fast order can get your website strong back-links.

Again,
Your link will be placed under blog-roll on all the 130 Blogs Thats over 1300 Solid Permanent Lifetime back-links

I m offering your link on my blogs are really dirt cheap prices

Pricing:

Your link at my 130 Blogs over 1300 Blog-roll back-links
for year: $9/- Best deal!

Your link at my
130 Blogs over 1300 Blog-roll back-links
for lifetime: $14/- Best deal!

If want to purchase in bulk of 5 or more: $8/- each

Payment via PayPal.

Turnaround: 2 Hours (sometime may take sometime depending upon orders)

FAQ:
How will i get over 1300 Back-links??
Most of the blog is having more than 10 Pages each, from each blogs you will receive more than 10 back-links some have more than that. so 130 Blogs X 10 back links each = More than 1300 Back-links

Will this blogs will give quality back-links to my site??

Absolutely, Every blog has been indexed by Google and submitted to several hundred Social bookmarking sites and all blogs will have no much outbound links so absolutely quality is assured.

How many outbound links will be on each blogs??
Not much, honestly will put 10-20 Max

PS: Currently there is very few OBL's so Hurry up and get noticed By Search engines soon, Pm me to Order now!!!

Reviews:

Originally Posted by browserfan
REVIEW!
Everything he mentioned was done correctly and fast:

• All the blogs have been indexed on Google - (Quality assured)
  • All the blogs have been submitted to large social bookmark sites like digg, mixx, buzz, etc - (Quality Blogs)
  • Blogs are hosted on Blogspot & Blog.com - (Quality Back-links to ur web)
  • Most of the blog is containing more than 10 pages - (More than 10 back-links from each site so 150X10=1500 Back-links to your web)
Most come from blog.com, are indexed (the random linked i checked hat ~15 pages indexed at google (SeoQuake wins). Blogs where about a month old and some of them, but not all, already
had a couple of yahoo links.

Originally Posted by greenleaves
great service, great price, delivered as promised. Me = Happy camper :)

Well worth $15 bucks.

Originally Posted by AccessoriesLoft
This gotta be one of the best value packages in WF. Got my report in 2 days time and all my links are up on 150 blogs!

And yes pls don't order from this guy because i am selfish and i want to keep the OBL low :D

Originally Posted by tomlei
I got my report, work was done fast and all links are in place.

Thank you for great service
Originally Posted by monimon
great service! work done in few hours, placed the links as i asked, what can i say for $15 its well worth the money! if the op guarantee to keep OBL low i will order 2 more packages.

Originally Posted by cameron032
Well worth the money as the job was done quickly and communication was excellent. Will order from again. Thanks..
Originally Posted by Rudyk
Received my report within few hours, great jobs and well communication with OP.
for this price, its worth.
Next order on the way.

Thanks
Originally Posted by hovesh07
Review.
Looks good. Very Quick work. Done within a couple hours.
Originally Posted by secci
REVIEW

All links placed within a few hours yesterday, check serps today... from #55 to #2.... (i have been doing plenty of xrumering... but was at the stage where it wouldnt budge without some diversification)... so please don't buy this :)

time to buy some more :)
Originally Posted by marcus23
Thanks svigor, delivered as promised, received report within hour of payment.
Originally Posted by mGrunin
Review:

I received my report within 12 hours of payment.

Everthing checks out well, I paid for 3 links for each blog, and all three are there. I do like that currently there aren't that many blogroll links. I believe I counted about 10-15 links; though I'm sure once this service gets more popular, we'll see it get longer.

I checked about 15 blogs manually, and all the content looked clean and those specific 15 blogs were already indexed. Each blog did have multiple pages.

For $9; it's quite the deal. It's going to fetch me a good amount of sitewide links.
PS: Currently there is very few OBL's so Hurry up and get noticed By Search engines soon, Pm me to Order now!!!

ditto PM a sample list, and are they on different IPs or the same? also can you stagnate putting them on ...ie. X per week?

@all above
I have sent the details.. Thank you everyone for your interest.

@arasca
Thanks for the payment, will shoot report to your once i m done with it

@all Details has been sent.

@vantage order completed, Report sent.

All other order will be completed soon

Thank you

hi
i got the Your link at my 130 Blogs over 1300 Blog-roll back-links for lifetime: $14/- Best deal!
the turn around time is very fast i have checked all the links and they are there even extras
the only problem is most of the blogs are updated in december and not cached by google but hey is still a good price for the package
thank you

Thanks for the Review.
hi
i got the Your link at my 130 Blogs over 1300 Blog-roll back-links for lifetime: $14/- Best deal!
the turn around time is very fast i have checked all the links and they are there even extras
the only problem is most of the blogs are updated in december and not cached by google but hey is still a good price for the package
thank you

All orders has been completed.

Accepting New Orders!! Hurry Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.