Your Toys?

What toy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuck that I'm buying the boat I posted

If I go to phoenix, I'll probably get a boat this summer. Not quite that big, but something to take the kid and wife out on to a beach so that I can kick back get hammered and try not to stick myself with the fishook.

It is pretty big for the lakes I'd be taking it on. What is the appeal to those kinds of boats? You can't ski or anything behind them right?

I've got a yamaha banshee thats modded to shit, sometimes I honestly wish I didn't do everything to it, it's really only fun in an open pit since it's fast as hell. I'm looking into getting a yamaha raptor 700r, something good for the trails.

I also still have my truck that I offroad with, I can't bring myself to get rid of it.
Warass, I think you hit my cardomain with the comment spammage a few years back for edgeoffroad.com haha

My brother had a Banshee that he totally tricked out, had the motor sent out to CA for a bunch of work, balancing, porting, polishing and what not, he also threw a two into one on it a boost bottle and a few more things. His quad is the only quad Ive set my ass on that has absolutely scared the shit out me. That thing was scarey fast!!!!

Them Suzuki quadracers have always been known for shit like that, luckily they are easy to rebuild. Imagine having to rebuild the motor on a Raptor every other month or so :?

Banshess are fast, but they handle like shit. I had one for a while and couldn't stand it, the suspension sucks, the seat is wider than my couch and the handlebars are at the wrong spot. I have more fun on quads that handle well, like the 250rs and the new 4 strokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.