• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waraas

ahhhh
Nov 6, 2006
Idaho Falls, Idaho
www.jonwaraas.com
So must people here are rich.. So I was wondering what kinda toys everyone has(if any).

I am going to get a jet ski this spring (i do a lot of boating). I would buy a boat but I am a tight ass and I dont like to spend money. I am also thinkin about getting a snowmobile for winter, maybe next year..

What kinda toys do you have? Im just curious what all you rich affiliate marketers spend your money on besides beer and tits..

:repuke:

97 sea doo xp's. They were cool, but I had to pay some bills, plus I want an x2 or standup for me and a 3 seater for the wife so that I can wakeboard behind it.

Id really like to get my hands on a 250R or possibly a 450R this spring, I prefer the old 250Rs, that zip becomes an addiction.

The only problem I have is fucking up my back worse than it already is.

Id really like to get my hands on a 250R or possibly a 450R this spring, I prefer the old 250Rs, that zip becomes an addiction.

The only problem I have is fucking up my back worse than it already is.

Go with the 450 if you can, they handle like the 250r but with more power and reliability.

Go with the 450 if you can, they handle like the 250r but with more power and reliability.

Theres something about a two stroke with that power band, remeber the Quadzilla's "Suzuki lt500r?" Now that was a bad ass machine, to bad they dont make em like that anymore, the two stroke era is over :(

Even alot of the MX bikes these days are going four.

I'm not rich... but I've got a Honda CR250R. I don't own a boat, but my uncle owns a few wakeboard shops, and my buddy owns a wakeboard school & jetski rental place... so I wakeboard a bit too. Not that it includes "toys", but I also surf and skate more than anything else.

I've got a yamaha banshee thats modded to shit, sometimes I honestly wish I didn't do everything to it, it's really only fun in an open pit since it's fast as hell. I'm looking into getting a yamaha raptor 700r, something good for the trails.

I also still have my truck that I offroad with, I can't bring myself to get rid of it.
Warass, I think you hit my cardomain with the comment spammage a few years back for edgeoffroad.com haha

Theres something about a two stroke with that power band, remeber the Quadzilla's "Suzuki lt500r?" Now that was a bad ass machine, to bad they dont make em like that anymore, the two stroke era is over :(

Quadzilla are outright beasts. My buddy has one and despite the fact that the top end needs to be rebuilt every 30 hrs of riding, it is the most badass quad I have ever ridden. Two-strokes are done for though, sucks big time.

My next big purchase is going to be a bmw, then I want a boat:

360m20run2rt3.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4453/360m20run2rt3.jpg

My next big purchase is going to be a bmw, then I want a boat:

360m20run2rt3.jpg

Yeah, I want to have that one too in the future! I will put it in the marina of Eilat: barbeque, beers, beautiful women... Life is good I guess & ALL WickedFire is invited!! :D

Very true. The power band is cool, I guess it depends where your at. In the desert a two stroke hits too hard and just spins, but in the sand I would rather have a two stroke to get the paddles spinning and on top of the sand.

Get one of each. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.