Your Hottest Car under $100K?

me liky the Porsche. Best 2 seat car ever.
2300-8484%7EPorsche-911-GT2-Posters.jpg

If you're going for an Audi under $100k it's tough to beat the RS4. Although the A5 will be my next car.

audi-rs4.jpg

2007-Audi-RS4-Interior-1280x960.jpg

Problem is GTR's hold their value very well, check out autotrader

the value for your dollar the gt-r brings is probably unmached. Still, I would never spend that much on a Nissan. I saw one yesterday and the car doesn't really look really sporty.. it's just too big... and it's a nissan.

Ariel Atom 300 (0-60 in < 3 secs). Costs around $70,000 for the highest spec model.

Ariel-Atom-2-Clarkson.jpg

Not great as a daily car, but for speed/price it is a very good choice. Handles and accelerates better than pretty much any other road car.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBaSnXlgZlY]YouTube - 700+ hp 2009 Cadillac CTS-V 6-speed Fly By - Part 1[/ame]

Not your grandpa's caddy...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWAficaFl3c"]YouTube - Nissan GT-R[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IMWhKciBDs"]YouTube - Nissan GT-R - part2[/ame]

faster than the best porche 911 and they cost like 80k . Its the winner.

If you could have any new car/truck/suv under $100K (money isn't an issue), what would you choose? It has to either be a 2009 or upcoming model.

Here's mine ... Fisker Karma ... hot and fuel efficient ...

Oh wait you said car....sorry I don't do grunge....

jaguar xf all day... shit is bangin

jaguar-xf-picture.jpg

Looks nice, made of shit. Cmon, do yr homework. Jags these days are basically overpriced fords with shitty interiors from 90's and non-existent handling, braking and don't even start me on their stock trannnies (like most domestic cars anyway - I'm SOOOO not surprised u.s. automakers are in deep shit)

M5 wins :)

GTR is fast and all that, but comfortwise - it has none. Like Subarus - them great cars, but zero style/comfort inside. If u race, get GTR. If you don't - take something comfortable enough to carry drive yr ass every day.

(me has 5-series, not M version though. But M-package. superior handling balanced with comfort ftw.)

Under $100K? Well, first choice would be a 911 Turbo, but the 911 Carrera 4S is in budget.

porsche9114s1.jpg

Looks nice, made of shit. Cmon, do yr homework. Jags these days are basically overpriced fords with shitty interiors from 90's and non-existent handling, braking and don't even start me on their stock trannnies (like most domestic cars anyway - I'm SOOOO not surprised u.s. automakers are in deep shit)

LOL, I think you need to. I had a look around an xf a few weeks ago and the interior is the best in its price range by a mile.

I would go for the GTR.

My favorite car. You might be able to get a used one for under 100k.
Aston Martin DBS.
2009.aston%20martin.dbs.20269796-396x249.jpg

aston_kahn_db9s_01.jpg

0606_z+2006_aston_martin_dbs_james_bond+interior_1.jpg

You'll never find the DBS under a 100, used or not. Maybe if you find one wrecked missing the front half, but itll still prolly be over a 100k. But you can get the V8 Vantage for under 100K now and those are sick cars. I've driven a few of them, the sound alone is retarded.