Your Hottest Car under $100K?

stussy5555

HNIC
Dec 12, 2007
If you could have any new car/truck/suv under $100K (money isn't an issue), what would you choose? It has to either be a 2009 or upcoming model.

Here's mine ... Fisker Karma ... hot and fuel efficient ...

41760336.jpg

2009-lotus-eagle_460x0w.jpg

The new Lotus 'Eagle', I'm presuming it's going to be under $100k anyway. Looks great and the handling is meant to be extreme.

If you could have any new car/truck/suv under $100K (money isn't an issue), what would you choose? It has to either be a 2009 or upcoming model.

Here's mine ... Fisker Karma ... hot and fuel efficient ...

41760336.jpg

Looks horrible in my opinion.

If I ever drop that kind of dough on a car you can bet I won't give 2 shits about fuel economy. My pick for badass vehicle under 100k is the Nissan GT-R. Rolls of the showroom floor with over 400 hp.

nissangtr.jpg

2009-lotus-eagle_460x0w.jpg

The new Lotus 'Eagle', I'm presuming it's going to be under $100k anyway. Looks great and the handling is meant to be extreme..

Lawl. That's the M250 concept from many years ago which doesn't look completely like the new car.

Eagle was the development name for the new Evora, it'll be nudging $100k with all the options and from the reviews out there the handling is one of the best examples ever created.

Wait for the supercharged version.

[/lotus owner]

If I ever drop that kind of dough on a car you can bet I won't give 2 shits about fuel economy. My pick for badass vehicle under 100k is the Nissan GT-R. Rolls of the showroom floor with over 400 hp.

nissangtr.jpg

GT-R makes me happy, I'm really really want to get one.

Although I never buy my cars new, let some other sucker take that $20k depreciation hit then pick it up a year later :)

Lawl. That's the M250 concept from many years ago which doesn't look completely like the new car.

Eagle was the development name for the new Evora, it'll be nudging $100k with all the options and from the reviews out there the handling is one of the best examples ever created.

Wait for the supercharged version.

[/lotus owner]

Didn't realise they had the name for it yet. My friend was telling me about the TopGear review on it, judging by that and going in my dad's Elise it's going to be a sick car.