You Don't Want To Miss This Offer! | Linkwheel | Web 2.0 Promotion | Pre Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Review 3:

I used Hari's service and he delivered on time with a nice concise report.

There is absolutely no doubt of the value here based on the amount of time it would take to do the Web 2.0 posts alone each with unique content.

Add the RSS and bookmarks and video on top of that and this is a total winner.

The value is in the juice - not the traffic results. The traffic results are up to you based on the keyword niche and SERP competition you decided on for your site.

Review 4:

I purchased the Gold package and have received my first report. An enormous amount of work has gone into setting up the Web 2.0 profiles and there is no way I could have found the time to do it myself.

I was please to see that each one had a unique article complete with attractive photos which Hari sourced and that each property looked as if it had been hand built.

Article quality ranges from 5 out of 10 to 7 out of 10 and don't look like they have been spun as each one makes perfect sense.

I nominated 2 keywords that were very difficult to get ranked for and I am pleased to say that one got indexed in Google's top #90 and the other in Google's top #80.

That is a very good start which I can keep building on until I get them to Page #1.

Based on these results I will be ordering another linkwheel from Hari for a different set of keywords.

Those are from previous clients. You can check authencity at a warrior forum thread. PM for the link if you would like to verify.

Just got my report from Hari.

I ordered the silver review package. Overall, I'd say this would be a nice way to start off a new site with some links.

The links are incorporated into the content well. The content itself is not stellar, but definitely passable. The video featuring your sites is a nice touch, and the images included are relevant.

They also did a decent job varying the titles of the properties and the keywords used in the URLs.

Also, they delivered within the timeframe they said they would (5 days for the silver).

Good job overall. :)

I am interested in a platinum review copy if it is still available.

Please PM me the payment detail and the information you need from me.

Thanks.

All review copies are taken... 2 of them have gone out already. One review has come in. Dont you think there is enough evidence to see value in this service?

Common people, show me some love :)

Who were the recipients of the 5 review copies, specifically? (by username) ... because I only see one person who's claimed to purchase one so far. Not saying you're lying, but... just doesn't seem right.

I handed out 5 review copies. 3 were taken and 2 were forfeited. One review has been posted. I decidded that I am not going to offer any more review copies. The price is low and the value in the service is good. I am sure serious people will see the value in this.

3 of the discounted copies are taken for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.