You Don't Want To Miss This Offer! | Linkwheel | Web 2.0 Promotion | Pre Launch Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLinkTeam

Jan 12, 2010
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If you do not know what linkwheels are, then it is time you made yourself aware. Linkwheels are essentially a network of web 2.0 sites like hubpages that helps you utilize the authority of big sites.

14kwok8.jpg

Package Details:

Diamond: Regular price $250. Promo price $185

• 50 web properties (32 web 2.0 properties and 18 Blog posts)
  • 50 unique articles, all keyword optimized. We use multiple themes for the articles but target the same keyword.
  • We provide one custom made video which is used throughout the 50 web 2.0 sites.
  • RSS submission-200 Submission
  • You are allowed to choose unlimited number of keywords and links but it is recommended that not more than 2 links and 4 anchors/links are used.
  • You’re allowed to choose your own list of web 2.0 sites if you want to. Else we have our own list.
  • 4 pictures collected through Google images. One per property is used.
  • Unpublished Bonus.

Gold: Regular price $145. Promo price $99

• 25 web 2.0 properties
  • 25 unique articles, all keyword optimized. We use multiple themes for the articles but target the same keyword.
  • We provide one custom made video which is used throughout the 25 web 2.0 sites.
  • You are allowed to choose unlimited number of keywords and links but it is recommended that not more than 2 links and 4 anchors/links are used.
  • You’re allowed to choose your own list of web 2.0 sites if you want to. Else we have our own list.
  • Unpublished Bonus.

Silver: Regular price $80. Promo price $60

• 12 web 2.0 properties
  • 12 unique articles, all keyword optimized. We use multiple themes for the articles but target the same keyword.
  • We provide one custom made video which is used throughout the 12 web 2.0 sites.
  • Unpublished Bonus.

Features:

Unlimited Customization:
We offer unlimited customization, meaning you could specify something to be done on each web 2.0 sites and we will make it happen.

Custom Linking:
Yes, if you could give us a small picture or the details to how you want it done, then we will make it happen.

Article Quality:
The articles are good but keep in mind that on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best article, our articles will be 6 or 7. This is the general quality you get from article writers online.

Submission Quality:
Everything is done manually and all the staff are trained on each of the properties hence the quality will be absolutely great.

Turnaround Time:
The usual turnaround time is 10 days for diamond, 7 for gold and 5 for silver.

Report:
By the deadline, you will be emailed the most detailed report you have ever laid your eyes on ( Includes the username and password )

What makes your team unique Hari??

Everyone claims that they have a trained team, then they use an automated solution or cheap web assistants. We actually do put our SEO people through the hoops before letting them work on client projects.

We are the only team offering 30 day replacement guarantee if any of the web 2.0 properties get deleted. This of course is subject to conditions. For example if you used more than the recommended number of links/article, then there is a good chance that it will be deleted and we can’t be held responsible.

Guarantee.jpg

Unlimited customization is not offered by anyone but us. If you have a specific way you need us to do it, then all you have to do is say so and we will make it happen. This includes but is not limited to pictures, usernames, emails, web 2.0 properties, titles and tags.

Hari, what kind of results will I see?

The results will vary a lot. Anyone who has experience with SEO will know that Google is complex and no one really knows how it works. But the results will be good. My clients have had great results and I am proud to say that they have become recurrent long term clients (I am being intentionally vague here because any numbers will be misleading ).

How do I place an order?

PM me or email me at
image.png

Payment is through paypal.

Review copy:

Three Review copies with 30% off each.

A tentative list of web 2.0 properties:

Wordpress.com
Ning.com
Blogger.com
Bravenet.com
Livejournal.com
Vox.com
Wetpaint.com
Xanga.com
Blogsome.com
Edublogs.org
Jimdo.com
Livestrong.com
Multiply.com
Quizilla.com
Squidoo.com
Tumblr.com
Weebly.com
Yola.com
Webs.com
Blog.com
Hubpages.com
Onsugar.com
Tblog.com
Webnode.com
Zimbio.com
Gather.com
Opendiary.com
Bukisa.com
Thoughts.com
350.com
Beep.com
Blinkweb.com
Clearblogs.com
Devhub.com
Terapad.com
Viviti.com
orato.com
Netcipia.com
Blog.co.in
Soulcast.com
Aeonity.com
Blerp.com
Blogr.com
Mynewblog.com
3stepads.com

Bookmarking sites include the top bookmarking sites and also some low pr ones.

Show me some love people :)

The reason I didn't even bite on asking for a free review copy is because I question if this is too easily detected by search engines.

Personally, I like the price, but I'd rather see random interlinking between the Web 2.0 properties, where more linkjuice flows to the money site after hitting a few 'random' properties on the way.

I'd like to see if this service works before jumping in.

Review Prices:

Silver: $30
Gold: $99
Platinum: $120

Total of 5 review copies will be handded out.

I belive the prices above are very much low for what you get.

PS: I understand that at WF, external reviews and stuff dont matter much. But I am going to present a case study which I did for one of my long term clients and it will include solid numbers. So I hope that instills some faith in what is being offered.

Regards
TheLinkTeam

I will take the Platinum if you will allow half payment up front/half after completion... I just won't give someone $120 upfront, with not one itrader, while I have plenty.

Let me know.

Review Prices:

Silver: $30
Gold: $99
Platinum: $120

Total of 5 review copies will be handded out.

I belive the prices above are very much low for what you get.

PS: I understand that at WF, external reviews and stuff dont matter much. But I am going to present a case study which I did for one of my long term clients and it will include solid numbers. So I hope that instills some faith in what is being offered.

Regards
TheLinkTeam

5 review copies are taken. No more review copies will be handed out. But, I will add couple of older reviews/case studies to show that there is good result from this.

emails have gone out for review copies. Please respond within 24 hours. After that I will have to open a slot and let someone else take the review price.

Review 1:

Preliminary Review:

I'm calling this a preliminary review because the 30 days is not entirely up, and I want to come back and report any additional progress in the next few weeks.

I am in the process of looking over the sites that were created, and they are well done. One site that I know of did not "stick" so that is in the process of getting redone.

Right now, I'm dealing with a Top level domain (a brand name is used in the domain that no one has heard of) and building a second level of KW optimized sites directly below that. Hari is working up link wheels that are actually supporting the second level to get those sites dominating the KW's - as all of those are funneling to my top level.

I just created a second level domain last week (the first one), and popped on a couple of blog posts. It just got indexed in the last 2-3 days.

Hari said he found my second level domain on page 10 of his search. I did not see it where I am in the first 10 pages (my internet picks up on the southern US and things come up differently in different areas), but what I did see was much more important. The Top level name brand domain was found on page 8 for the kw term.

Also, I am still reviewing all the web 2.0 sites that were put up, but I recognized one that Hari built on page 5. There could be more in the mix - I just have not had a chance to really look at ALL of them yet, lol there are a lot.

It has only been a couple of days since everything got "finished". The niche is going to be a tough one to crack and there is a LOT of competition but I am extremely pleased with what I am seeing in a very short period.

It is a LOT of work that got done for an extremely reasonable price.

During my internet travels this past week, I came across a mad scientist type configuration of a linkwheel which I am going to use that map for the next project I order for my "second level domain of the week."

I am going to do a search on the featured KW within the first 10 pages before hand to see if my Top level domain is anywhere to be found.

I'm going to run with the new map, and I'm hoping to come back and report some fascinating results.

Overall, Hari has been excellent to work with, the chore is getting done, and I'm confident to keep rolling on with the plan.

Oh, this is nice - I just checked the backlinks, and my KW secondary site is tossing 2 beautiful anchor text links up to the top level domain already.

After a few days, she continues .....

Hari,

Sorry - personally been dealing with some re-distribution of funds and a check that was supposed to go priority mail took over 2 weeks to reach it's destination. GRRRR.

Anyway, I want to give you an update.

Folks, I initially installed a BRAND NEW website on a blog just a couple of weeks ago that Hari did my wheel for.

Looking just now, that site is in spot 9 first page of google. WOOT!

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,300,000

I have some additional planning etc. going on - but I have to say I am thrilled with the current results and how things are shaping up.

I also took Hari's recommendation on a particular software and went to go look at it again today - only to realize it has a free trial and a discounted rate if I purchase it in the next 6 days. OMG, I can't believe how much this is going to help me. I am going through the videos on using it right now and it is absolutely incredible.

All in all, I am sold on the necessity of doing wheels for the quickest ultimate results.

That is where I'm at, so sorry for the delays - but anyone else who has been considering this I can tell you it is absolutely wonderful.

Hari's service in getting them done is outstanding.

Highly recommended.

PS: I have to delay slightly as I am having a special book written for an autoresponder to go on the site, and I don't want to throw away any traffic so I'm desperate to get the AR in place first.

Thanks Hari.

Review 2:

Harri's Service is amazing!

To date I've ordered 2 Diamond Packages ...

Why?

Because the first time I used his service, an Unranked
website jumped to the #5 spot on Google. The second
time, a second website jumped to the #2 spot.

I can vouch for this service completely. All of links he
provided are STILL THERE RIGHT NOW!

Him and his team took a lot of time to ensure the
Web 2.0 properties stuck by adding an article,
images, and a video to each. And i'm NOT talking
about the same images and articles ... they are
ALL different.

If you are thinking about the service, I would
go for it. This service works ... seriously!

js

Status
Not open for further replies.