YAFBPS - Yet Another FAST Blog Posting Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Review

• Communication: 5/5 Gave my info to OP and everything was done exactly as detailed. He was both accessible and communicated effectively.
  • Speed: 5/5 While the OP doesn't have a TaT posted, my order was completed & scheduled within 72 hours. Very happy with that turnaround.
  • Quality: 4/5 The spinning, index rate and unique C-class IPs I received all look great.
  • Value: 5/5 For the cost versus what you get it's a no-brainer.
Overall: 5/5 If you're looking for a high number of blog posts and want some power behind them, this is the package for you.

Ordered. Looking forward to the results.

Thanks

hi, i am also interested in this can you pm me with details, thanks.

Thanks

Thanks

Review

• Communication: 5/5 Gave my info to OP and everything was done exactly as detailed. He was both accessible and communicated effectively.
  • Speed: 5/5 While the OP doesn't have a TaT posted, my order was completed & scheduled within 72 hours. Very happy with that turnaround.
  • Quality: 4/5 The spinning, index rate and unique C-class IPs I received all look great.
  • Value: 5/5 For the cost versus what you get it's a no-brainer.
Overall: 5/5 If you're looking for a high number of blog posts and want some power behind them, this is the package for you.

Thanks for review

i hope you will let me know at least when the job/my order is done. thanks :)

Hey, I wasn't owrking yesterday so whoever ordered from Saturday night until now will get their orders completed within next 1-2 hours. I will also email you when it's done.

Meanwhile, you can order and queue up:

https://ninjaslink.wufoo.com/forms/ninjas-link-order-form/

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.