XY7 Doesn't Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok guys UPDATE first claim was from tfx861...I asked him for his id now it's not his account its his buddys and it's not $4k its $2200......best of it all is they ran all fake orders to a EMAIL ONLY phentrimine site and this guy joined WF in March of this year typical of a fraudulent Affiliate complain on a board hoping to get paid out of haste, does not happen here.
VALID claims please call me direct....

This is what hydra should of done. Good job XY7

ok guys UPDATE first claim was from tfx861...I asked him for his id now it's not his account its his buddys and it's not $4k its $2200......best of it all is they ran all fake orders to a EMAIL ONLY phentrimine site and this guy joined WF in March of this year typical of a fraudulent Affiliate complain on a board hoping to get paid out of haste, does not happen here.
VALID claims please call me direct....

nice to see its resolved. fraudulent affiliates really fuck over everyone.

As the original poster I want to clear everything up. Looks like everything has been squared away here and a check is being sent but I still stand behind my earlier statements regarding the poor level of communication and response times.

In the end the responses were professional but only after repeatedly inquiring about payment over an extended period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.