WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this offer still open?

Hi,

I would like to know if this offer still stands.
If so how do we communicate?

Yipeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!! we have reached 1000 Posts on this Big forum

Party Time on Workstation :party-smiley-004::xmas-smiley-022:

Thanx for ur Orders & Report sent love to work with u :)

This dude rocks! Ultra fast SB's. Checked them. They are SPOT ON. LOVE this service. Ultra cheap to boot. Ordered again already.

Hi,

I would like to know if this offer still stands.
If so how do we communicate?

I PM you 2 day ago, but you not answer
Payment was Sent please respond
(Transaction ID # 8JC09052VF247470P)

made an order

Note* : we are offering special prices for 50 plus URL bulk orders (which is unbeatable ) :D thank you :) just pm us or contact us on our instant messenger :)

Note* : We even do spun Different Titles and Description submitting on Top Rank Bookmarking Sites and each 100 SBs surrounds with 20 to 30 Percent of dofollow social bookmarking Sites :)

Taking up More orders

PM sent for 4X100 SBs order!

Happy with the service :)
Everything was done very well and efficiently.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #0V022255C95612132)
thank you very much

Got my report in 1 week. I ordered 300 but he overdelivered with 350. Thanks! will order again.

Payment sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8PB862391G841183L)

Thanks!

Very fast and good service! Thank you and I will use again :)

Note* : we are offering special prices for 50 plus URL bulk orders (which is unbeatable ) :D thank you :) just pm us or contact us on our instant messenger :)

Note* : We even do spun Different Titles and Description submitting on Top Rank Bookmarking Sites and each 100 SBs surrounds with 20 to 30 Percent of dofollow social bookmarking Sites :)

Taking up More orders

please pm payment info

Interested in 225+ SBS drop me PM with details and Paypal info

Taking up More orders

I've been using this vendor for SBs and he is easy to work with, delivers as promised, very pleased customer.

Taking up More orders

Hello,

great prices! I would like to know something else.

I know that you offer SB backlinks. But could also offer profile backlinks for the same price if I deliver you with a list? It has to be done manually however, because they are all built on different platform.

Thanks and regards

Very fast and good service!
I have sent new order to you..please check

Hello,

great prices! I would like to know something else.

I know that you offer SB backlinks. But could also offer profile backlinks for the same price if I deliver you with a list? It has to be done manually however, because they are all built on different platform.

Thanks and regards

Taking up More orders

Status
Not open for further replies.