Status
Not open for further replies.

jai sree ram

Bookmarking Champion
Sep 24, 2010
bookmarkingchampion.com
Rating - 99.6%
260   1   0
We are happy to announce that we are offering socialbookmarking service at cheap price of $2 dollars per 75 SBs

75+ SBs
working time : 24 Hrs
price : $2 dollars

150+SBs
working time : 36 hrs
price : $4 dollars

225+ SBs
working time : 48 hrs

price : $6 dollars

300+ SBs
working time : 60 hrs
price : $8 dollars

375+ SBs
working time : 76 hrs
price : $10 dollars

450+ SBs
working time : 88 hrs
price : $12 dollars

525+ SBs
working time : 100 hrs
price : $14 dollars

=======================================

what we required from you :

Website URL
Title
Description
keywords (or) Tags
ur Email address for forwarding the report

========================================
jai shri ram

Review copies are when you (the seller) provider a few valued members of the community a taste of the service you are offering. Perhaps you could allow a few members to receive 150 social bookmarks, so they may post a review about the service you provide. After a few reviews by members, you'll notice that you will receive more business because you have the trust of the community.

lol !!! wat he is earning just 2 dollars lol & peoples askin for review amazin !!!! lol !!! i provide my service around 30 dollars per 100 SBs not even given Sh** abt reviews already got some nice Clients !!! may be this guy mite provide some review copy !!! i dont know lol !!!

lol !!! wat he is earning just 2 dollars lol & peoples askin for review amazin !!!! lol !!! i provide my service around 30 dollars per 100 SBs not even given Sh** abt reviews already got some nice Clients !!! may be this guy mite provide some review copy !!! i dont know lol !!!

Wow you both are same person You are selling this service at warrior forum

WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Hello Kumar :) i have got your message. I will sent you the report tomorrow thank you very much :)

Bolo Shri Ramji ki Jai :)

@ Alliswell
DX-GENERATION helped me to post in this forum and warriorforum if you are looking for review copy sorry i already mentioned that i will give two copies only @ the moment.

you can buy the service if you want :)

Wow you both are same person You are selling this service at warrior forum

WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars
It looks like you are absolutely correct! Notice the IDENTICAL use of !!!! as well as the lack of capitalization at the beginning of sentences, this is the same guy!

Why the need to act like different people? Doesn't make you look too honest and trustworthy...

1st two persons will get the review copies of 1st package !!!! waiting for there response !!! Xdreamer and sarkarkumar09 please send me the details of the review work

PAKI ALERT

352962_f520.jpg

Please, Guys please let me do the bussiness here. I already mentioned that we are not the same guys. He helped me to post in warriorforum and wickedfire. If, you have sort out of problem please dont post in my thread. I am here to do the bussiness not to fight or abuse peoples talking meaning less words thank you :) Namastey:)

Status
Not open for further replies.