[WTS] Blogposts and Links on 380+ Blogs || PR2-PR5 || Different IPs || Many Niches ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a link builder and looking for gambling, sports sites and blogs for text and link advertising. I prefer gambling sites indexed in Google search engine, good PR, not more external links, good number of Yahoo back links, not duplicate content and cache date less than 2 weeks. If interested to generate revenue by advertising then contact me on frankylba123@googlemail.com or send PM.

I am a link builder and looking for gambling, sports sites and blogs for text and link advertising. I prefer gambling sites indexed in Google search engine, good PR, not more external links, good number of Yahoo back links, not duplicate content and cache date less than 2 weeks. If interested to generate revenue by advertising then contact me on frankylba123@googlemail.com or send PM.
hei mate,i sent PM to you.
thanks

I would be interested in a bulk purchase of blogposts. Please PM me to discuss break down on 100 and 200.
Hi buddy,
I sent the reports for your order through PM :)
Please give me review on this thread and itrader for me..
Thanks for your order,
Waiting more order again.. hehe

Just made a pretty large purchase, keep me updated.
Hi man, Your orders were complete, I sent to your email for the reports.
After see it, review it to my thread..
Thanks for 2nd order to me :)
waiting next order to you man:338:

Got my report back yesterday and there were several errors with the urls that were posted. However, he made the changes quickly and was happy with the service.

Overall, blog post writing and quality of the blogs seem to be good.

Debrian hooked it up for me. I had him knock out ~20 blogposts for me and he turned it around in about 48 hours. The articles weren't magazine quality, however each one was unique and time was obviously put into the writing.

All in all this is a very good service for the price. I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for, and Debrian delivers as advertised.

Got my report back yesterday and there were several errors with the urls that were posted. However, he made the changes quickly and was happy with the service.

Overall, blog post writing and quality of the blogs seem to be good.
Hi Nakker, Thanks back to me and gave a nice review.
Waiting more order :)

Thanks

Debrian hooked it up for me. I had him knock out ~20 blogposts for me and he turned it around in about 48 hours. The articles weren't magazine quality, however each one was unique and time was obviously put into the writing.

All in all this is a very good service for the price. I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for, and Debrian delivers as advertised.
Hello Mx,
Thanks for your niche review, my writers were write with quality articles, and give unique from the other ( maybe need time for quality articles ).
Thanks to believe me, and im waiting your next order,hehe

For blogposts and links are still available..
I will give cheap prices for BULK for blogposts, and you will get more backlinks more for that.

SPECIAL OFFER for BULK BLOGPOSTS
50 blogposts PR2-PR5 with diff sites = $ 400/i will write your articles with unique words ( 100%guarantee)/ max 3 links/ 200+ words
100 blogposts PR2-PR5 with diff sites = $ 700/i will write your articles with unique words ( 100%guarantee)/ max 3 links/ 200+ words
200 blogposts PR2-PR5 with diff sites = $ 1200/i will write your articles with unique words ( 100%guarantee)/ max 3 links/ 200+ words

Hi Debrian,

I'm interested to buy blogposts from you for pr 3 and above websites that are related to SEO niche.

Could you send me the URL’s of your complete inventory, Pricing, and your paypal email address so I can make payment?

Thanks!

Hi Debrian,

I'm interested to buy blogposts from you for pr 3 and above websites that are related to SEO niche.

Could you send me the URL’s of your complete inventory, Pricing, and your paypal email address so I can make payment?

Thanks!
Hei Roger,

I have niche what you want... I sent the URL for you through PM.

Thanks

SPECIAL OFFER for BULK BLOGPOSTS
50 blogposts PR2-PR5 with diff sites = $ 400/i will write your articles with unique words ( 100%guarantee)/ max 3 links/ 200+ words
100 blogposts PR2-PR5 with diff sites = $ 700/i will write your articles with unique words ( 100%guarantee)/ max 3 links/ 200+ words
200 blogposts PR2-PR5 with diff sites = $ 1200/i will write your articles with unique words ( 100%guarantee)/ max 3 links/ 200+ words

I would also be interested in blogposts PR3 and above. Sports/Outdoor Sports(hiking,climbing,canoeing,kayaking) Related Niche. Please pm me the urls so I can verify they are related to my niche and have proper pr as this is alot of $$. I would like to do 100 blogposts on diff sites to start and see how you do.

I would also be interested in blogposts PR3 and above. Sports/Outdoor Sports(hiking,climbing,canoeing,kayaking) Related Niche. Please pm me the urls so I can verify they are related to my niche and have proper pr as this is alot of $$. I would like to do 100 blogposts on diff sites to start and see how you do.
Yes, I have niche SPORTs.
I Sent PM to you.. please respon it

thanks

Nice work and fast. This is site-wide, correct?

Please PM more sites in similar niches.
Thanks mate, Waiting more orders again :D. If i have similar sites, i will contact you again.

You said want put on H1, i was do it :D
if you want change to sitewide, its ok mate:338:
how ?

It looks like the link placement is on multiple pages so that is fine. Not sure what difference sitewide would be.

>> Send more sites when you have access. Also, send me bulk rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.