wtf - affiliate commission stealing software

^ that guy got some balls.

hi, how are you bros? I'm stealing your hard earned conversions, so fuck off and have a nice day! oh, and btw, buy my software, so I can ass rape you whenever I get a chance.

fucking douche, GTFO!

Since you have the ability to steal everyone's leads, why are you sharing/selling it? I assume your plan is to get people to steal shit and then you'll steal from them. It's the only thing that makes sense.

hs3pk2.jpg

This would work great except for the fact that any affiliate network finds out you use this you will be black listed good and hard. They get the conversion either way and kind of rather it go to the affiliates that actually bring in the conversions instead of those trying to steal them.

I work with networks that I trust to be smart enough to ban the affiliates using this since it would be pretty damn easy to notice from a network level. You can count on the larger networks to be smart enough to do this specially with you actively promoting it. LOL

Since you have the ability to steal everyone's leads, why are you sharing/selling it? I assume your plan is to get people to steal shit and then you'll steal from them. It's the only thing that makes sense.

^^^^THIS

AND:

LAST DITCH EFFORT AT UNGAYING* THIS THREAD:

lesbian-sex-19.jpg
lesbian-sex-15.jpg

lesbian-sex-17.jpg
lesbian-sex-7.jpg

**by ungaying I mean un-male-homo gay, lesbians are okay right???

It will teach you guys how you can make money from other people promoting products/offers instead of you.

Right, so you make money by letting other people spend their money promoting a product. These other people do the research, make the landing pages, make the keyword lists, invest in the traffic, etc. Then your product replaces their tracking link with one of your own right a the end where the affiliate who did all the work would normally get the commission.

There are a lot of gray areas in this industry, but from the looks of it this is out right theft. Theft of not only the time of the legit affiliate, but also any money he spends on traffic. I look forward to you explaining how it is not.

I will buy this software, just so I can crack it and plaster all over the internet, and then will ask you how does it feel, wanker?! How would you like when someone blatantly steals your work! :D

It will defeat its purpose once everyone starts using it :D.

Good luck bros!

P.S.
Don't you find it ironic that he also has place for affiliates to sign up and sling his software. Hahahaha, you will get those commissions, damn right you will! LOL

No, the networks cannot trace it. In the control panel, you will be able to "Fake the referrer" and make it come from your site. Spoofing your referrer will show the CPA networks that the traffic is coming from wherever you want it to come.

Also, we will be having a live webinar about Packet Stuffer and we will talk about how to stay under the radar of networks, how to get installs and more!

I really don't see how you are so proud of creating software which has the sole purpose of committing fraud. You're a huge cunt, plain and simple.

Does this product work if the user DOESN'T click on an affiliate link and goes direct to the retailer?

Edit: I'm guessing not, I don't see how it could. Just asking for interest.

Another serious question, eBay started sending out cease and desist letters to the flash stuffing script owners threatening them with court.

What would happen if you got a similar letter?