World's best pot

At the end of the day it's just hash guys. Smoking perfectly cured buds is so much better and the best weed in the world isn't grown in India. I can see Morocco on a clear day from my balcony and the hash is light blonde and plentiful here in the south of Spain but I would take BC bud over the hash here without question. Even the shit I grew on my balcony a few summers back, some Strawberry Haze, was superior to the best hash I've ever smoked.

alright bros

Straight to the point here.

I'm planning a trip through India and Nepal right now in order to settle this argument.

I don't even like weed but I'm gonna do it for the community

I'm hired half of BST's content writers for 2 weeks as my guides (the other half are actually American using The Best Spinner while masquerading as Indians). Sumit is going to come along in order to provide us bros with good luck.

I will also be on the lookout for Yuckystuff (missing for weeks now), and .Hack (late on child support payments).

If you're going to be near, in, and/or around Chennai, Pondicherry, Kolkata, Kathmandu, Delhi, or anywhere en-route, use your conch.

I don't want any non partiers.

Please if you can't host, or supply the favors then please don't waste my time, I really want to get fucked up and fucked tonight.

inb4 gay webmasters think I'm joking

inb4 I bump this thread in 1 month

I didn't buy any hash. The opium was good.

PM me if you're ever considering a trip there, because I don't feel like writing any more.

The nepalese hash I scored off these two little kids making it (by endlessly banging kush buds together until it was one big sticky green mess) right next to the road at ~9k' elevation was pretty legit, smoking it at 19k feet was eye opening for sure.

And then the three rounds of bhang lassies ingested lakeside in Pokhara rates right up there as well.

What was the question again?

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Nepal. Their people, culture, country... all incredible.

have u visit borobudur in indonesia... its a great pot i've ever seen, they poted the earth!

Christ !!! Are we doing a geography lesson here in a GAY webmaster forum ? Let's just stop playing me best, you suck game.. !! :sleep:

I bet the best POT available is deep inside some undiscovered tribal village. Who's gonna tell you where the Goldmine is ? heh ?