World's best pot

the best *hash* is said to be made there, not the best pot.

these days though I'd probably say it isn't true. If you wanna be dumb and grow some baller bud and turn it all into hash, I promise it will be better then the stuff on the mountains.

If you are in the area, its a cool place to go, but I wouldn't schedule an entire vacation around it.

4557317802_ff93893392.jpg

y'all just don't know.

the best *hash* is said to be made there, not the best pot.

these days though I'd probably say it isn't true. If you wanna be dumb and grow some baller bud and turn it all into hash, I promise it will be better then the stuff on the mountains.

If you are in the area, its a cool place to go, but I wouldn't schedule an entire vacation around it.
Have you ever tried malana cream?

4557317802_ff93893392.jpg

y'all just don't know.
:D:D:D Liked it...

Haven't come across Malana cream however I have tried a couple other Indian hashes - Charas and Nepalese Temple Ball.

The temple ball was probably the best hash I've ever smoked, hands down.

I visited India 7 or 8 times.

So far - Puttaparthi, Kashi, Thiruvannamallai, Madura, Brindavan, etc, etc

Next - Himalayas, Rishikesh, Bathri, etc, etc (Hopefully all Hindu heritages - repeatedly)

Fuck all cities they are so dirty and dusty.

Next - Himalayas, Rishikesh, Bathri, etc, etc (Hopefully all Hindu heritages - repeatedly)

Drop me a message before your next trip... Will certainly give you some helpful tips..:2drinkspit:

Go to Gangtok. Best place in India if you hate India. Clean, unpolluted, people are educated, hygienic and aware. And you can get good beef/cheeseburgers/steak. Try yak meat (no homo)

There are a lot of Hindu and Buddhist attractions too if you're into that stuff. Man, those Buddhist monks in Sikkim have it easy. Sikkimese monks play football, get government subsidized beer and rum, eat pork and beef on a daily basis, have (subsidized) cable TV and 3G internet and generally have a good time except for getting laid. You can join a monastery and just sit there all day staring at the Kanchendzonga, and smoke a large chillum to get into the mood (smoking pot isn't socially acceptable in Sikkim unlike other parts of India- but most of the monks do it anyway). This is what meditation really is about.

I think they're building a statue of me as well. "Old monk baba" they used to call me ;) (Old monk is a brand of poisonous liver cirrhoting Indian rum)

Last edited:
Ever planned a trip to india?

Still gotta make my way around Europe first. It's definitely on the cards but not for a while.

Manali is part of india. get your fact right:moon:

I have a friend who absolutely loves hash, he prefers it over any premium weed strain he's ever smoked. Somehow he manages to get these amazing bits of smoke (it's through him I tried Charas and Temple Ball) and hes given me stuff which he refers to as 'Manali'.

After doing some googling it seems 'Manali' and 'Malana' are both being referred to as cream hash. I'm guessing they are talking about the same thing, just somewhere down the line foreigners started getting mixed up.

This thread is making me want some temple ball again..

Still gotta make my way around Europe first. It's definitely on the cards but not for a while.

I have a friend who absolutely loves hash, he prefers it over any premium weed strain he's ever smoked. Somehow he manages to get these amazing bits of smoke (it's through him I tried Charas and Temple Ball) and hes given me stuff which he refers to as 'Manali'.

After doing some googling it seems 'Manali' and 'Malana' are both being referred to as cream hash. I'm guessing they are talking about the same thing, just somewhere down the line foreigners started getting mixed up.

This thread is making me want some temple ball again..
Manali is actually a place in India.. Malana or Malana Cream is the name of stuff produced there...

Its not legal to do so, else I would have Fedex you some...

Manali is part of india. get your fact right:moon:

ANd when did I suggest otherwise? You said Malana, which exists- but the world's best hash comes from Manali- in Himachal, the same state.

Manali is actually a place in India.. Malana or Malana Cream is the name of stuff produced there...

Its not legal to do so, else I would have Fedex you some...
No. Hash from Manali is called Manali cream. If you ever call it Malana cream anywhere in India you will be laughed at and beaten.

And try a hollowed out cricket bat, can fit several kilos and the interior texture of the wood is such that nothing will be detected in an X-RAY and fedex doesn't give a shit as long as you show them the bat unpacked first ;) It is also a fairly innocuous shipment from India.

ANd when did I suggest otherwise? You said Malana, which exists- but the world's best hash comes from Manali- in Himachal, the same state.

No. Hash from Manali is called Manali cream. If you ever call it Malana cream anywhere in India you will be laughed at and beaten.

I am not talking about hash from Manali. I am talking about world's best hash and that is malana cream from village of malana in Kasual near Manali. Malana, Himachal Pradesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actally Its not even near manali.... Its in kullu valley....

Stop Trolling mate....