Will IM Be Your Career?

Will IM Be Your Career?

• Yes. I will rely on IM earnings

Votes: 168 48.8%
  • No. It is a stepping stone to bigger things.

Votes: 176 51.2%

• Total voters

aim high

Jun 3, 2008
Any seeing internet marketing being their career for their life? Or do you see it as a stepping stone to bigger and better things?

For life? Dude, the Internet is just a fad - like pockets, or zippers.

The OUTERNET!! (Think Federation of Planets.) Don't you watch SciFi or the Discovery Channel!!! LOL

absolutely not, I'm planning to jump back into the corporate world as I really enjoy making no money and being a bitch.

All of you fuckers made me LOL and wake up my girlfriend. :action-smiley-052:

Honestly I don't know if I'll do strictly IM forever. But there is no way I will ever go back to a 9 to 5. I am born to be self-employed. I might run an offline business at some point, who knows. But I think I will always some income streams from IM. The internet is just an awesome medium to make use of. And people like me who're on the run from murder charges can just take their laptop and change locations every month. Easy.

while i don't plan on another 9-5, IM is definitely a stepping stone for me. i'm confident i can remain successful for the short term (several years), but i put no faith in the long term viability of this industry.

to me IM is like legit drug dealing. I dealt drugs and the ROI blew ass, my best day i made $1600 profit, i would have had to push a shit ton of coke to make that...

now im only 21, i have plans to expand my income as i grow older, and so yea, IM is my stepping stone to get there

Reactions: DruSam
I'm a balling mother fucker. I has been poker, I has been IM, I has been hustling. You know what I'm sayin'.

This is G-dog signing out.

It won't last for life due to people helping noobs. For some reason when people make money "online" they feel the need to bring everyone and their dog in until whatever it is dies. Eventually there will be 5x, 10x, 100x, or even 1,000x the people running campaigns. It will kill ROI

Thus I why I prefer to flame noobs instaid of help them. I have owned programs, ran different things, been in different markets for about 14 years and it happens every single time.

Reactions: gopher
It won't last for life due to people helping noobs. For some reason when people make money "online" they feel the need to bring everyone and their dog in until whatever it is dies. Eventually there will be 5x, 10x, 100x, or even 1,000x the people running campaigns. It will kill ROI

Thus I why I prefer to flame noobs instaid of help them. I have owned programs, ran different things, been in different markets for about 14 years and it happens every single time.
yep... i don't understand why people try to help each other "make money" myself. maybe they think they're building their reputation in hopes of becoming some super duper blogger some day? if someone gives out help because they're feeling nice... well, that's just retarded. that info might not hurt your bottom line now, but it could in the future. i can understand affiliate network managers giving out tips because they think sounding knowledgeable will bring in business, but other than that it makes no sense to help others in this industry. if someone wants to help others so much, maybe they should move to africa and feed starving children.

I haven't had just one career up to this point, I doubt my life will deviate from that trend at any point in the future.

As for helping noobs, I just send them here. After the inevitable dick roll, all but one so far have never brought it up again. The one who did just said, "good shit" and kept reading.

You don't have to coddle the truly interested ones, and they likely would have found it anyway. I think so many people try to get everyone they know into it because they think no one should work a regular job.