Wiki Site Links (High Quality) – 1000+ UNIQUE DOMAINS – ONLY $15 (Great Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onedollaridea

Black Man
Apr 28, 2007
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Over 700+ High Quality WIKI Links To Your Site. Instant & Lasting Boost To Your Results

Hi,

My previous thread relating the same offer can be found here. We processed over 100 orders and had ZERO (0) complains and this time its cheaper!

So here is the deal. Zero BS.

1000+ Unique Domains. These are really High Quality Links

The PR for the sites vary from n/a to 7.

1 Link per article for maximum link juice (we will spin an article and put it on the wiki sites)

1 URL & Up to 10 Keywords!

Delivery report within 7 days of order.

Full customer support.

ONLY $15 – SIGN UP HERE

Review from previous thread

Speed: I sent over my details yesterday and had my report back today, less than 24 hours later. 5/5

Communication: Didn't really need to communicate with the seller but I was sent a report to my email and also a pm letting me know the work was complete. 5/5

Price: $27 for a now upgraded 800+ wiki links seems like a good deal to me. 5/5

Quality: I was sent an excel report with all my links and I checked about a dozen and all were valid. I would say the article could have been spun a bit more. 4/5

Overall Review: Overall, I ended up receiving over 1400 wiki links and everything was done correctly. I'd give the service a 5/5 overall, even if the spin could have been a little better.
ONLY $15 – SIGN UP HERE

My review

Seller asked me to leave a review as I ordered the package from the seller in the previous thread so here's the review:

*He delivered pretty fast and was professional - 5/5
**I ended up getting 1332 wiki links with anchor text so he over delivered by far. almot twice as much as what I paid for - 5/5
***There was a good mix of PR - 2 PR7, 15XPR6, 43XPR5, 87XPR4 , 149PR3 etc. etc. too many to count - 5/5
****The article was relevant and spun ok (not great but ok) and links were contextual. -4/5
*****Seller sent a report with links and lindexed links too. 5/5

There where couple of draw backs:
1.After I checked about 30 links, all where NO-FOLLOW (i couldnt check them all and I knew most will be no-follow anyways)
2. This is important - most of the ones I checked where not indexed EVEN THOUGH he did put them through lindexed

Bottom line, good service if you think wikilinks will help your SEO. I havent seen movement in SERPS as it is still early to say.

Cheers

correction to above headlines, it should say:

Over 1000+ High Quality WIKI Links To Your Site. Instant & Lasting Boost To Your Results

instead of 700

got a review
lets see if that make any impact on my site/keywords that been dropped last two days for the latest update on panda
transaction id: 1328143160395323D

ordered a review copy. I have some keywords I'm trying to get pushed up a little. Hopefully this helps

ordered a review copy. I have some keywords I'm trying to get pushed up a little. Hopefully this helps

Thanks order has been received. Working on it now.

Last copy of review copy left. Anyone keen grab it as it is only $7.95 for 1000+ unique domains!!!

Received several orders today. All being processed now. Everyone else order your copy now to get some extra boost to your site.

Report received - onedollaridea is a str8 baller. guy is a murderer. amazing service for this price seriously. only ordered one package but he got it back to me in under 19 hours with an email follow up to boot. there are some great providers on wf right now glad to see the useless rip off artists are getting fewer and farther between.

hot my review package very fast, everthing looks good, got 1261 wikis which is more then he promised, now wait for the SERP to take place,
Will order again

Status
Not open for further replies.