Wiki/Moodle Reapers - Post Links on Demand - FREE TRIAL and REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my eye on the bookmark script, wiki script, and moodle script - any discounts for multiple scripts planned?

We'll start offering bundled subscriptions once we finish our GUI. The end-game is to have a front end where you can setup/schedule campaigns and pass data back and forth between the different scripts. We'll then be making all the individual scripts you see now available as "Modules" you can add onto it.

is XRM SEO webbased?? (like the wiki reaper subscription)?????

If so, are all these modules included??

Just want to know if it I purchase the XRM SEO can it be turn-key like this wiki trial I just did, that I loved...

Classic XRM SEO is Server based, and runs on Modded Xrumer. Its, were told, frustrating to use - at least compared to how easy our scripts are. Hang in there; Were in the process of converting everything XRM Classic has into our new line of scripts.

Ordered the WikiReaper sub, but never got a 10k success list. Where do we get that?

You'll see a link to Wrmass in your amember control panel - that will take you to a poster that automatically runs that list.

Alternatively, after you login, you can download the list at Please login

Changes to wiki:

Reporting refined, no more urls missing /wiki/ in final success log.

Multithreading on wiki debugged, increased, and now running automatically on submit.

Other speed tweaks added increasing link posting up to 35-70 links a minute

Changes to moodle:

Aol email now also accepts @aim.com, so same email can be reused twice.

Also, if you re-use your same posting info from a previous run, you can now go back and edit previous posts.

This is SOOO strange ordered the moodle... but there are no moodles supplied with the script at all. So we have to add our own Moodles I guess? Wish that was states before I got the subscription.

OMG I bought the Wiki Subscription too and AGAIN no target wikis included?? It said 10,000 list But Nothing there? Really Let down.

A full license includes a handy dandy 10k success list. Woohoo!

Where can I find the sucess list ? I did buy the full Wiki Reaper Licences I am not on the trial?

The update to create parasite pages with the Moodle Reaper is on track to be released by tomorrow evening.

:)

Okay i just ran a blast with the 10k List + my own list and so far I am having 32% success rate and around 2500 Wiki Links created which isn't bad at all :)

Any way we can increase the speed thought since it is a bit slow ?

I guess that is normal since it runs on your servers and you can't really dedicate a VPS for each customer at such low prices :p

Okay i just ran a blast with the 10k List + my own list and so far I am having 32% success rate and around 2500 Wiki Links created which isn't bad at all :)

Any way we can increase the speed thought since it is a bit slow ?

I guess that is normal since it runs on your servers and you can't really dedicate a VPS for each customer at such low prices :p

Hey Soul,

It should actually be running faster than that. Actually, I know exactly what the issue is. The 10k reaper is hosted in a different location, and I bet we forgot to update those files to add the threading.

I'll check into it later, and thanks for the review!

Looks like something gone wrong with the spinner.
It doesn't like the ' symbol and randomly inserts \\\ before it, within the post.
Example from the post: "Since you\\\'re starting out"
Been experiencing it for last 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.