Not open for further replies.

XRMseo

Sep 5, 2011
www.bitchplease.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
xrmscriptsheader.png

Yo, Wickedfire,

Heres the deal, All the link-building software out there? Its Dated. They post to the same old platforms, and evantually start to fall behind on updates.

Because most of the people selling this stuff go all out, the platforms tend to get ran into the ground after awhile as well. It's tough to justify a big price tag for something thats going to end up lacking support, and being all but useless in a few months.

So, because were
awesome, were going to keep on popping back in every week or two with a new set of scripts that post to unique, badass platforms - automatically, from your browser - oh, and subscriptions are monthly.

So if the platform starts to suck, move on to the next one.

As with all our stuff licenses are limited.

ALL The scripts are...

-On SAFE Servers. Meaning fuck proxies, if you dont want 'em you dont need 'em. We regulary rotate IP's for you.

-Support Spyntax

-Browser Based

-More or less idiot proof. Want a VA to run your stuff? Have guys you'd need to train? You wont with any XRM script. Fill in the username/password/post boxes, put in your links and content, and hit go.

So whats up for grabs right now?

header.png

The Wiki-Reaper posts to Wiki-Media, and will soon post to Wikia Platforms.

Everybody knows this platform is NUTS, with thousands of .edu and .gov domains that are aged as hell.

A full license includes a handy dandy 10k success list. Woohoo!

I dont think it needs any further elaboration,
but if your still not sure...

Only 50 licenses will be available.
Price: $50 a month

Heres what people had to say when we first launched....(See the thread here)

But wait. Theres MORE.

220px-Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg

moodleheader.png

So whats moodle?

A platform designed for college campuses/universitys/and highschools to provide a forum, and sort of virtual blackboard for their students.

Obviously thats great for link spam. Were talking painful amount of .edus, .govs, and a massive slew of assorted aged .coms, orgs, and .nets, hosting this script.

The moodle reaper IS multithreaded - so have fun with that. Were bouncing between 20-100 threads right now, but will likely crank that up evantually.

Anyways there isnt much else to say. Go check it out here...

(The trial is NOT multi-threaded. Sorry!)

If you liked the trial grab one of....

50 Licenses Available

Price: $75 a month

Whats XRM pumping out over the next 6 weeks?

-Bookmark Beast (Pligg, Scuttle, PHPDug poster WITH Captcha support)

-Drupal Destroyer (Register, Creates Profiles, etc.)

-Guestbook Bomb (Nothing special. Move along. Just a glorified guestbook spammer.)

-Press Release Reaper (Posts to 4 press release platforms)

-Senuke Killer (Think web-app senuke. All the same site, from an app just like the reapers above.)

So keep an eye out in our next thread for one (or two) of those!

-XRMSEO

Last edited by a moderator:

Everything is hosted on the server even the bonus? Are the new releases you're talking about included?

Everything is hosted on the server even the bonus? Are the new releases you're talking about included?

Each script is a separate subscription ;) We may eventually bundle them all at a larger price, but for now were just leaving everything modular. If there's a demand for it, we'll put up pro-rated longer term subscriptions as well.

Everything is hosted by us, yes.

OP for me, sorry Matt but these scripts are web based which means scalable (over hundreds and hundreds of sites) which is why I love these xrm scripts, all it takes tu create thousands of backlinks is a tab in chrome. If you're not understanding how powerful that is you don't deserve them ;o

Moodle Reaper ($75.00 for 30 days)
XRM SEO Moodle Reaper
Moodle Trial ($0.10 for 2 days)
Moodle Trial
Trac Reaper ($350000.00 for 30 days)
Trac Reaper
Wiki Reaper Trial - No longer available ($0.10 for one day)
Wiki Reaper Trial - No longer available
XRM Wiki Script ($50.00 for each 30 days)
1 year license to XRM Wikiscript

You include the secret sauce with the price for trac reaper right?

besides being a smartass this morning I'm subscribing, when are you coming up with the social bookmarking subscription?
Thanks

LOL yep you get the secret sauce, but we throw the fries in free.

The release date for the social bookmarking app has tentatively been set for the last week of November.

You include the secret sauce with the price for trac reaper right?

besides being a smartass this morning I'm subscribing, when are you coming up with the social bookmarking subscription?
Thanks

Sure do :p

On a serious note, thanks for catching that. We have some people doing closed-beta on that right now and I forgot to hide it from the signup page.

Like Matic said, the bookmark poster is getting close to being ready. At this time were unsure if were going to be selling access though ;) Alot of our older clients dont like the idea; and were fans of hording it ourselves.

Either way, were looking at integrating recaptcha support before release - and thats going to take some doing.

Regards,

-XRM

I just finished a small wiki run - busted out around 500 wiki's in about an hour. I've paid more than the sub fee just for a tenth of that number of wikis made. The other platforms are just as insane.

If you don't get in on this you are going to regret it.

REVIEW

BOOOM!!!

Fuck this was a nice experience...

I was about to try this out before when it wasnt web based and you got access to the different Xrumer modules and that was just to much of cluster fuck for my godfish brain to understand.

But now,, completely idiot proof I can eve outsource this to my grandma.

Im just running the Wiki script right now and have 1921 Completed. 1603 Successful. 83 % Success Rate and that is pretty fucking good numbers in my book.

There are 2 more scripts in there that Im gonna testrun and im really curios to see waht else ninja stuff they can get up since this is just to sick.

5 stars up from Me

-Micha

just gave the moodle trial a shot - 77% success rate.
Very easy to operate, i normally hate this kind of thing but this is a breeze.
One question though - is it not possible to post anchor links to moodle? I inputted the <a href format for links within the content, but it didnt work, so i only got the bare link at the bottom of the page. Anchor links would be extra nice...

just gave the moodle trial a shot - 77% success rate.
Very easy to operate, i normally hate this kind of thing but this is a breeze.
One question though - is it not possible to post anchor links to moodle? I inputted the <a href format for links within the content, but it didnt work, so i only got the bare link at the bottom of the page. Anchor links would be extra nice...

Culver,

Just a small bug in our php config we need to fix. We left santization in place out of habit, so its stripping tags. We should have a fix for that up in the next 24 hours. Some others...news... we wont be announcing until we have that fixed is coming as well.

If you know what parasites are thats the other news ;)

MagicMike:

Yes it is! Its been wide open the whole time, Apologies; we left the text from when it was closed next to the description.

Micha:

Thanks for dropping us a line, we'll hook you up for a review of the Bookmark script as well ;)

got my eye on the bookmark script, wiki script, and moodle script - any discounts for multiple scripts planned?

Ordered the WikiReaper sub, but never got a 10k success list. Where do we get that?

paypal #3D155903VV0598455

can anyone confirm the spintax format please?

{this word|that word|some other word}

or

[this word|that word|some other word]

or some other format?

is XRM SEO webbased?? (like the wiki reaper subscription)?????

If so, are all these modules included??

Just want to know if it I purchase the XRM SEO can it be turn-key like this wiki trial I just did, that I loved...

nvm about the spintax....

i used {word 1|word 2|word 3 etc..} and it worked fine

Status
Not open for further replies.