WickedFire lose weight and get ripped thread (2015 edition)

Disappointed no one has dropped an affiliate link for some weight loss pills.

On another note I'm down for this too. I'm currently taking some supplements for pre workout,post workout,recovery, alphamine as a thermogenic and a multivitamin.

Disappointed no one has dropped an affiliate link for some weight loss pills.

On another note I'm down for this too. I'm currently taking some supplements for pre workout,post workout,recovery, alphamine as a thermogenic and a multivitamin.

Personally stopped taking pre-workout a long time ago. I mean, it's fucking awesome when you first start. It makes you feel like you just want to run around the gym ripping the heads off kittens! Eventually though you get too use to it, and then it does nothing. Just a waste of money IMHO.

Personally stopped taking pre-workout a long time ago. I mean, it's fucking awesome when you first start. It makes you feel like you just want to run around the gym ripping the heads off kittens! Eventually though you get too use to it, and then it does nothing. Just a waste of money IMHO.
You must take shitty preworkout supplements then.

You must take shitty preworkout supplements then.
Hahahahaha

Depends on what you take and you should be mixing it up every few months or so. I would recommend the nitramine from myokem or just go with the pre-jym from bodybuilding.com.

Pre work out drinks, Post work out drinks, during work out drinks....Fuck people make it harder than it needs to be. Your body needs a source of sugar prior to and during your work out (exception being a run as soon as you wake up and you are working that fat burning as all of your sugar stores are gone). You can drink instant lemonade. Everything else is just something to get you all hopped up (caffeine and the like) and expensive bull shit. Focus on the BIG issues, I would not spend my money on anything designed to amp you up rather than support your body.

That being said I am sure this conversation will get all mixed up. People will mix losing weight with lifting and putting on bulk. In all cases focus on the BIG rocks first. Once you have them down you can begin to refine and get to some of the small pebbles and sand. BUT the big rocks make the big changes.

Are you talking about the clean and jerk, or a clean and then a strict press? If strict press, then 100kg is pretty damn respectable. I can't seem to get past 70kg. Only lift that I'm not really progressing in, and it's frustrating. Where you at now?

Clean and push press to be exact. I'm at 80kg strict press and 90kg clean and push press. It's a great exercise to focus on when you've lifting for a while and bored with the big 3. Very intensive, requires technique and co-ordination. That said, I have had no instruction and think I would be at 100 kg already had I gotten training. I'm planning on checking out Crossfit for the weight lifting instruction alone, don't really care much for the rest.

There was a documentary I watched a while back which I won't be able to find again that went like this...

1. Scientists offer inmates the opportunity to get released early if they're willing to ingest something like 10,000-15,000 calories a day for a year or so. (it was ridiculous, showed the portions they ate etc..)

2. As expected many of the inmates ballooned in size, many of which are probably in this thread right now.

3. Lastly, and surprisingly, some people can NOT get fat... no matter what their caloric intake was - the ones with these mutant genes were able to consume as much food as they could take in a day, and they reached a plateau which didn't vary what so ever throughout the experiment.

Anyways.. I'm skinny as fuck, good luck and see ya bros.

edit: well fuck me, I found it.. watch from 4:00

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAQr77QMJiw[/ame]

Depends on what you take and you should be mixing it up every few months or so. I would recommend the nitramine from myokem or just go with the pre-jym from bodybuilding.com.
I just do protein powder pre-workout because every pre-workout supplement I see has caffeine and if I have that much caffeine I won't be going to sleep for the next 20 hours.

Look into addint MCT oil. Its 14g of fat per serving.

@andrewkar you can have veggies and be in ketosis. Eating salads and greens with good fats can help you increase the fat intake and staying very low on carbs. You can add olive oils, coconut oil, mct oil and butter to the salads & veggies. Just make sure you stay away from the dense stuff. As long as what you are doing is working and you are getting all the nutrients you need, stick to it! GJ.http://www.wickedfire.com/members/andrewkar.html

My goal is to be able to do 1000 crunches without feeling any agony while I'm doing it.

What is the most important non-ingested protein that can help you lose weight, put on muscle, increase your energy, OR make you gain fat, lose muscle, and be lethargic?

I'm in. I lost my ways. Who's setting it up.
Is this going to be like a fish derby. Cash in to join and 3 winners split.
3 - 4 month time frame.

I need this quick. (Chris Pratt)
pratt_mn.jpg

Clean and push press to be exact. I'm at 80kg strict press and 90kg clean and push press. It's a great exercise to focus on when you've lifting for a while and bored with the big 3. Very intensive, requires technique and co-ordination. That said, I have had no instruction and think I would be at 100 kg already had I gotten training. I'm planning on checking out Crossfit for the weight lifting instruction alone, don't really care much for the rest.
Yeah, that's great. I agree, the C&J/C& push press is a great one and anything resembling the two olympic lifts definitely requires technique. Just doing something like the overhead squat is definitely a lot more difficult than any powerlifting move, IMO.

I just do protein powder pre-workout because every pre-workout supplement I see has caffeine and if I have that much caffeine I won't be going to sleep for the next 20 hours.
I make my own pre workout for the caffeine reason, plus I like to just be able to control what goes in it myself. For the moment it includes BCAA, beta alanine, citrulline malate, n acetyl l tyrosine and creatine (I put in my creatine on workout days, otherwise I take it with breakfast/lunch).