Why Zyzz?

1yerrot

An Inglorious Bastard
Jul 20, 2010
Dominican Republic
I've been training for over 17+ years now, bought muscle mags since before the internet was in every home and back when people wore beepers.

I have a very good understanding of bodybuilding culture.

But I don't understand for the life of me why there is this fanatic sub-section of geeks who are in love with Zyzz.

Dude seemed like an insecure, attention-whoring dweeb hiding behind drugs and false bravado. Is that what young guys are like now? Why the crushes? Maybe guys think he's pretty?

Or maybe I'm just an old fart(37)that doesn't "get it"... Meh...

did you mean to post this to bb.com misc?

Well he was a young gym goer's wet dream personified. He went from ultra skinnny and awkward to pretty sculpted body, confident and having chicks mire him (check some of his vids).

The whole joking, insider/misc lingo spewing, partying attitude was and still is attractive to hordes of young guys.

Id imagine it was his transformation pictures. He was really tiny and nerdy looking then evolved to a sculpted perfect body. He's from their generation so relatable and in peoples minds, attainable.

Not sure about his personality was never a fan myself, lots of losers love living vicariously through others. What else is new?

Id imagine it was his transformation pictures. He was really tiny and nerdy looking then evolved to a sculpted perfect body. He's from their generation so relatable and in peoples minds, attainable.

Not sure about his personality was never a fan myself, lots of losers love living vicariously through others. What else is new?

calistoga-easter.gif

(totally fucking with you, dood, he's still dead.)

I've been training for over 17+ years now, bought muscle mags since before the internet was in every home and back when people wore beepers.

I have a very good understanding of bodybuilding culture.

But I don't understand for the life of me why there is this fanatic sub-section of geeks who are in love with Zyzz.

Dude seemed like an insecure, attention-whoring dweeb hiding behind drugs and false bravado. Is that what young guys are like now? Why the crushes? Maybe guys think he's pretty?

Or maybe I'm just an old fart(37)that doesn't "get it"... Meh...

u aware op? or just jelly? negged in either case

lol jk, this video should explain everything

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJvQYL1y4BY"]sick cunt generation - YouTube[/ame]

or will it make you ask more questions???

0A3Xpi6.jpg

The answer is rather simple.

He went from a geek playing WoW to living life how he saw fit. He was a geek turned rebel.

What kid does not want to go from a skinny dork to a guy that lives life to the fullest?

You might comment on his way of life, and for me that is not what I consider the ideal lifestyle. For him it was.

And that is what matter in the end.

Well he was a young gym goer's wet dream personified. He went from ultra skinnny and awkward to pretty sculpted body, confident and having chicks mire him (check some of his vids).

The whole joking, insider/misc lingo spewing, partying attitude was and still is attractive to hordes of young guys.

I suppose so, I can understand that. Just not the phenomenon behind it. I've seen the vids and every time I sat there looking like someone farted in an elevator.

Every protein shake
Every rep I make
Every single gain
Everytime I train, i'll be missing Zyzz

Since you passed away
I've stop drinking whey
Everyday single day
Every bitch I slay, I'll be missing Zyzz

Every time you wake
Every carb intake
Every set you fake
Every rep you make