Why all the hate for Newbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

In alot of the post I see people hating on newbies and I was just wondering why. There are so many things to grasp in the game and it seems to change everyday. I assume that most of you on here were wet behing the ears at some point right?

Let the hate begin

Because of stupid fucking threads like this.......newbie.

This pic sums it up:

GD8378948_Ratko-Rudic-_L_-coach-740.jpg

that's nickycakes on the left

Why all the hate for Newbies?

LMAO!

What make you think the hate is so exclusive?

The only requirement for getting flamed here is the ability to fog a mirror when held under ones nose.

*WARNING* dont click the post above :)

Are you fucking crazy? Where else do you think the guru's are getting their information. The link is the holy grail of online marketing. Jackeyy here just wants to keep all of the secrets to himself

Hazing = the gay

Although it would be fun watching nacho shove a broomstick up a newbies ass. Mmmm yeah...good stuff.

200px-Herbert_(Family_Guy).JPG

At first glance, I was a little intimidated by what you're talking about, Trakstar. I joined over a year ago, but I just kept reading more and more without asking anything for a long time. I came to realize that unlike other AM forums, a lot of the people here actually know what the hell they're talking about and aren't just trying to sell you crap.

90% of my questions just required some searching and I could find the answer. For the other 10%, as long as I actually did something and had a specific question, people were very helpful. For the most part, it's the "Hi, I'm new ... please tell me how to make $$" posts that get the worst of it (and rightfully so).

The reason there's so much hate for noob's is because of the fear of saturation for whatever the person talking shit is doing at the current time of anger, this is quite the competitive biz and is not for the weak and newbs are generally weak by default, but I was strong because I'm a noob and still make a living online ; )

The reason there's so much hate for noob's is because of the fear of saturation for whatever the person talking shit is doing at the current time of anger, this is quite the competitive biz and is not for the weak and newbs are generally weak by default, but I was strong because I'm a noob and still make a living online ; )

I'm going to make sure to flame you whenever you post because this response is retarded.

retard.

caps intended: SERIOUSLY, THERE NEEDS TO BE A STICKY THREAD ON HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ABOVE PROPERLY.

I feel you would reduce your chances of being flamed if you state clearly that you used the search function to get an answer for yourself and still have questions. Also, try to ignore the idiots who flame you for no reason - there are no stupid questions, only stupid people. Everyone is a n00b when it comes to making money compared to Warren Buffet :p - it's all relative...

Stick the thumb up your ass.

The answer to you question is simple. When you have been a veteran on the board you watch the same exact questions posted over and over again. It gets a little frustrating repeating yourself. This exact thread I can personally remember it being started 2 times prior to this in the last 2 years. So if you just clicked the search button and searched "newbie" or "noob" "hate. You would have got your answer. There is a noob section for good reason. Spend your time there 1st. You shouldn't get flamed there at all. The flames come out of peoples annoyance not to answer the same exact question yet again. So they just decide to fuck with yah.

:) my technical answer to a lame question :D

It's just a rite of passage/initiation thing. Let's see what wikipedia says about it: "Hazing is an often ritualistic test and a task, which may constitute harassment, abuse or humiliation with requirements to perform random, often meaningless tasks, sometimes as a way of initiation into a social group."

Go join the warriorforum.com, they love newbies.

Here's some pictures of them:

Hearts%20Miami.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.